You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Performance Blender (Matte Gray) by KitchenAid
Make smoothies, salsa, nut butter, and even nut milk with KitchenAid’s High Performance Blender in Matte Gray. Thanks to its powerful 3.0 Peak Horsepower motor and stainless steel blade, this blender makes quick work of even the trickiest ingredients! With just a dial and two switches, the controls are easy to use but offer the complete range of power you need for all your favorite blended recipes.
With a die-cast metal base and controls and commercial-grade components, the High Performance Blender stands up to daily use. And since KitchenAid backs it with a 10-year hassle-free replacement warranty, you can use it confidently. With 9 variable speed settings, plus a Max setting that runs continuously for 6 minutes, or until you hit the main on/off toggle switch, you have every speed you could possibly need for any recipe at your fingertips. Experiment to find your ideal setting for your favorite recipes. You’ll be using this powerful blender for fresh juices, icy smoothies, homemade hummus and nut butters, and so much more. And with its modern, matte Gray finish, you’ll love having it out on your countertop 24/7!
KitchenAid High Performance Blender (Matte Gray) Features:
- 9 variable speeds + Max speed
- 3.0 peak HP motor
- Streamlined, simple-to-use controls: 1 dial plus 2 toggle switches (start/stop and pulse)
- Intelli-speed motor control that senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all the ingredients
- Soft start
- Stainless steel blade
- Main power switch on the back of blender base
- Die-cast metal base and controls
- Commercial-grade components
- Removable jar band
- Tamper included
- Square, single-wall jar is BPA-free
- Jar capacity – rated for 60-ounces. Total capacity: 90-ounces
- Lid includes a removable cap for adding ingredients
- Dimensions: 10.5” wide x 9.1” deep x 17.7” high
- Weight: 22lbs
- Blender jar, lid, tamper, and ingredient measuring cap are dishwasher-safe
- 10-year hassle-free replacement KitchenAid Manufacturer warranty
- Pro tip: when blending, add ingredients in the following order: liquids, soft foods, leafy greens, and lastly ice or frozen items
- Item #: KSB6060BM
Kale Walnut Pesto
Makes 1.5 Cups
Recipe by KitchenAid
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 2 cups packed kale leaves (about 1 small bunch, ribs discarded) chopped
- 1 ⁄3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 lemon, juiced and peel grated
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sweat until tender, about 1 minute. Set aside to cool slightly.
To toast walnuts, spread in single layer in heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Combine garlic, toasted walnuts, kale, Parmesan, lemon peel and lemon juice in the blender jar. Secure lid and pulse 2-3 times on high, using the tamper to push down ingredients as needed, until mixture is finely chopped. Add remaining 1 ⁄2 cup oil, increase speed to medium (Speed 5 or 6) and blend until oil is incorporated, about 30 seconds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Use immediately, or store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months (the pesto will darken over time)
Chef’s Tip: Toss it with your favorite hot pasta and use a little of the pasta cooking water to thin the sauce to the ideal consistency. Or toss it with zucchini “pasta” strands.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||KitchenAid High Performance Blender - Matte Gray|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049458373|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|