You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Performance Blender (Matte White) by KitchenAid
Make smoothies, salsa, nut butter, and even nut milk with KitchenAid’s High Performance Blender in Matte White. Thanks to its powerful 3.0 Peak Horsepower motor and stainless steel blade, this blender makes quick work of even the trickiest ingredients! With just a dial and two switches, the controls are easy to use but offer the complete range of power you need for all your favorite blended recipes.
With a die-cast metal base and controls, and commercial-grade components, the High Performance Blender stands up to daily use. And since KitchenAid backs it with a 10-year hassle-free replacement warranty, you can use it confidently. With 9 variable speed settings, plus a Max setting that runs continuously for 6 minutes, or until you hit the main on/off toggle switch, you have every speed you could possibly need for any recipe at your fingertips. Experiment to find your ideal setting for your favorite recipes. You’ll be using this powerful blender for fresh juices, icy smoothies, homemade hummus and nut butter, and so much more. And with its modern, matte white finish, you’ll love keeping it out on your countertop 24/7!
KitchenAid High Performance Blender (Matte White) Features:
- 9 variable speeds + Max speed
- 3.0 peak HP motor
- Streamlined, simple-to-use controls: 1 dial plus 2 toggle switches (start/stop and pulse)
- Intelli-speed motor control that senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all the ingredients
- Soft start
- Stainless steel blade
- Main power switch on the back of blender base
- Die-cast metal base and controls
- Commercial-grade components
- Removable jar band
- Tamper included
- Square, single-wall jar is BPA-free
- Jar capacity – rated for 60-ounces. Total capacity: 90-ounces
- Lid includes a removable cap for adding ingredients
- Dimensions: 10.5” wide x 9.1” deep x 17.7” high
- Weight: 22lbs
- Blender jar, lid, tamper, and ingredient measuring cap are dishwasher-safe
- 10-year hassle-free replacement KitchenAid Manufacturer warranty
- Pro tip: when blending, add ingredients in the following order: liquids, soft foods, leafy greens, and then ice or frozen items
- Item #: KSB6060FW
Almond or Cashew Milk
Makes 2-4 Servings
Recipe by KitchenAid
- 1 cup raw whole almonds or cashews
- 3 cups water
If making almond milk, combine almonds with water to cover in a bowl and refrigerate for 8 -12 hours (it’s easiest to do this overnight). Drain almonds, discarding water. Cashews do not need soaking.
Combine almonds or cashews and water in the blender jar. Secure lid and turn the dial to Speed 1. Slowly increase speed to Max. Blend until completely smooth, about 1 minute. Turn the dial to Speed 2 and blend for 10 seconds or so to reduce froth.
Line fine-mesh sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth and strain milk into the container, pressing against solids with rubber spatula to extract all milk. Use immediately or store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Sweetened nut milk: Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, a pinch of fine sea salt and 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup, agave nectar or honey to blender with nuts and water. Proceed as directed.
Quick almond milk: Pour boiling water over almonds and let soak for 30 minutes. Drain almonds and proceed as directed.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||KitchenAid High Performance Series 3.0 Peak HP Blender - Matte White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049458380|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Programmable or Non||Non Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||22.00|