You have no items in your shopping cart.
KSM152 Custom Metallic Stand Mixers (Five-Quart)
The KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series Five-Quart Stand Mixer blends raw power and lustrous, unmitigated beauty for an electric mixer that looks as good as it performs. Choose between Satin Copper, Brushed Nickel, and Polished Chrome finishes.
Included with the stand mixer and 5 quart bowl is a coated dough hook that mixes through heavy bread doughs and yeast rolls. The wire whip incorporates air into egg white meringues and sponge cakes for moist, fluffy textures. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batters. Finally, the pouring shield guards ingredients as they mix to avoid messy splatters.
These KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series Mixers have a 325-watt motor and innovative planetary mixing pattern. This patented mixing action incorporates 67 points of contact for delightfully smooth batters. KitchenAid's Metallic Stand Mixers are ideal for quick casseroles or your own signature dish!
KitchenAid Custom Metallic Series Stand Mixers Feature:
- One Year Replacement Warranty
- Available in three lustrous finishes
- Powerful 325-watt motor
- Tilt-up head for easy bowl access
- Five-quart stainless steel bowl with handle
- Works with all KitchenAid attachments & accessories
- Includes Pouring Shield | Flat Beater | Dough Hook | Wire Whip
- Depth: 14.12" | Width: 8.75" | Height: 13.93" | Weight: 27lb
- Assembled with pride in Greenville, Ohio, USA
- Click here to view KitchenAid attachments
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
NO-BAKE CRANBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE BARS
Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups ginger snaps
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the ginger snaps and butter in the bowl of your KitchenAid® Food Processor and process until coarse crumbs form. Press into a 9×13-inch glass baking pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges.
Once the crust is out of the oven, combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar with the cream cheese and lemon zest in the bowl of you KitchenAid Stand Mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat on its lowest speed at first and then increase to medium speed and beat until smooth – about 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream. Beat on the stand mixer’s lowest speed until it begins to incorporate. Then increase the speed to medium and beat well until it becomes very thick and smooth. The cream cheese mixture should hold its shape when you lift the mixer head.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the crust and spread into an even layer. Drop the cranberry sauce by the spoonful all around the cheesecake topping. Swirl gently with a knife.
Chill, covered, for at least two hours before serving. Cut into 12 bars.
|Name||KitchenAid 5 Quart Custom Metallic Series Stand Mixer|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|