You have no items in your shopping cart.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Professional 6500 & 6 Qt Glass Bowl
The KitchenAid Pro 6500 mixer is equipped with a high-performance DC motor for quieter mixing and higher horsepower than the KitchenAid Pro 600. The Professional 6500 Series KitchenAid mixer can effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per batch, powerfully churning through yeast bread dough and triple batches of cookie dough.
Included with the Pro 6500 Stand Mixer is an 11" wire elliptical whip, which is ideal for beating clumps out of thin batters. The flat beater features 67 points of contact to thoroughly mix a thicker composition. The dough hook saves time spend kneading heavy bread and pizza doughs. KitchenAid's 6 Quart Mixer is ideal for every day recipes or even large catering events!
KitchenAid Glass Bowl Stand Mixer (KSM6521X) Features:
- Includes One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Powerful DC motor (1 hp)
- Beautiful metallic finish looks stunning on countertops
- Motor protection senses overload shutting off mixer to protect motor
- Includes: PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook | Flat Beater | Stainless Steel Wire Whip
- Direct drive transmission, all-steel gears, and all-metal construction
- 10 Speeds range from light stir to rigorous mixing
- Bowl-lift design for easy access
- 6-quart glass bowl with handle
- Soft Start feature to lower ingredient splatter
- Zinc Speed control
- Multipurpose attachment hub for attachements & accessories
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Height: 16.5" | Width: 11.5" | Depth: 14.3"
Tomato Tortellini Frittata
- 12 egg whites, whisked until frothy
- 1 cup cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In your KitchenAid Stand Mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until frothy.
Cook tortellini to al dente according to package directions.
In a greased 12” oven safe skillet over medium heat, add grape tomatoes and cook until warmed through.
Add cheese tortellini to skillet, insuring that tortellini and tomatoes are in a single layer.
Pour egg whites over tortellini and tomatoes and cook until just set.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until set.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and allow to sit for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
|Description Author||Rebecca C|
|Name||KitchenAid 6 Quart Professional 6500 Stand Mixer: Design Series Glass Bowl|
|Type||Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers|
|Material||Glass and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||Yes|