You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get more out of your KitchenAid stand mixer! The KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl lets you heat and cook right in the bowl. You can proof bread dough & yogurt, temper chocolate, or melt cheese for fondue right in your KitchenAid stand mixer! This takes a lot of the work out of tedious dishes like risotto that require you to stand there and stir for long periods of time while they cook, freeing you up to do other things while your Kitchenaid Heater Bowl does the work for you!
The KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl (KSM1CBT) heats steadily up to 220°F in precise 2°increments to ensure your candies and dough turn out perfect every time. This KitchenAid mixer bowl features a digital display, 10-hour timer, and includes 3 mixer attachments Save on headache and cleanup time with the KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl.
KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl (KSM1CBT) Features:
- Precise Heat Mixing Bowl from KitchenAid Mixer Bowls
- Proof bread dough & yogurt, temper chocolate, make fondue, or melt cheese in your KitchenAid stand mixer!
- Make perfect risotto while you tend to other dishes
- Digital display
- 10-hour timer
- Temperature range: 70– 220° F (in 2°increments)
- Includes 3 attachments: fled edge beater, wire whip, & dough hook
- Glass lid lets you monitor cooking progress
- Fits all tilt-head KitchenAid stand mixers: KSM150, KSM152, KSM154, KSM155, KSM75, & K45
- Also works as a standalone unit
- Dishwasher safe removable bowl & lid
- Hand-wash safe KitchenAid attachments
- KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl dimensions:
- KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl warranty: 1-Year Hassle Free
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl w/ Attachments - 5Qt|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049344980|
|Type||Stand Mixer Bowls|
|Options||For KitchenAid Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Programmable or Non||Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||14.7|