You have no items in your shopping cart.
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer: Glass Bowl Lets You Monitor Mixing Progress
Craft fresh bread, cake batter, mashed potatoes, egg white meringues, and 14 cups of your favorite cookies dough with KitchenAid's Professional 600 Stand Mixer! The innovative engineering uses a patented Planetary Mixing Action to spiral around the bowl with 67 points of contact, promoting thorough coverage and ensuring an even consistency.
Included with the product is a spiral dough hook, which saves time spent on kneading heavy doughs. Also included is a wire whip, which is ideal for beating clumps out of thin batters, and a flat beater that smooths thicker creations.
This 6 quart stand mixer includes a glass bowl that allows you to monitor the ingredients as they develop. With a beautiful metallic finish, each of these mixers will be a stunning addition to any countertop. KitchenAid's Professional 600 Stand Mixers are ideal for mastering every day treats, parties, and catering events!
The KF26M22 KitchenAid Professional 600 Design Series Mixers:
- Includes One Year Replacement Warranty
- Powerful bowl-lift stand mixer from KitchenAid
- Mixes bread dough, mashes potatoes, rolls out fresh pasta, & more
- Clear glass bowl allows you to monitor progress as you mix
- Planetary Mixing Action promotes thorough, even mixing
- Includes F Series Attachments: Flat Beater | PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook | Wire Whip
- Works with additional KitchenAid attachments & accessories
- Commercial features in a home mixer
- All-metal construction with steel gears
- Mixes up to 14 cups of cookie dough per batch
- Glass bowl allows you to monitor ingredients
- Designed, engineered, & assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 11.5" x 14.5"
- Powerful 550-watt motor
- Weight: 32 lbs
VANILLA BEAN BIRTHDAY CAKE & VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
Makes 1 8-inch layer cake
For the cake
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour, plus more for preparing cake pans
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 6 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- Nonpareil sprinkles, for decorating (optional)
For the frosting
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray two round 8" x 2" cake pans with baking spray. Line cake pan bottoms with parchment paper, then spray paper. Dust pans with flour; invert and rap pans to remove excess flour.
In a large bowl, stir milk, egg whites, vanilla and vanilla bean seeds until combined.
In a bowl of your KitchenAid Stand Mixer, use a flat beater attachment to stir cake flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly mixed. Cut butter into cubes and add to bowl. S\ir on low speed 2 minutes until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Scrape sides of bowl and beat another 15 seconds.
Divide batter between prepared cake pans. Bake on center rack 30-35 minutes until a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans 5 minutes, then carefully invert cakes and transfer, flat-side down, to a cooling rack to cool completely, 1 to 1.5 hours.
Meanwhile, make the frosting: In a clean bowl of a KitchenAid Stand Mixer with the flat beater attachment, beat butter on medium speed 3 minutes until soft, light and fluffy. Add 3.5 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating on high speed after each addition until just combined.
Add 2 tablespoons milk, plus vanilla and salt. Stir until combined.
Frosting should be a firm, yet smooth and spreadable consistency. If too soft, stir in remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar 1 tablespoon at a time until firm. If too firm, stir in more milk 1 tablespoon at a time until soft.
Use a serrated knife to trim domed tops of fully cooled cakes to create a flat surface. Place one cake, cut-side up, on a cake stand or serving plate. Use an offset spatula to frost top of cake. Top with second cake, cut-side down. Frost sides and top of cakes. Decorate with nonpareil sprinkles, if desired.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid 6 Quart Professional 600 Stand Mixer: Design Series Glass Bowl|
|Type||Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers|
|Options||Pro 600 Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Wattage Range||500 - 999|