You have no items in your shopping cart.
Candy Apple Red Pro Line Series Blender - by KitchenAid
Blend even the trickiest ingredients easily with the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender in Candy Apple Red! Thanks to its powerful 3.5 HP motor and asymmetric blades, this blender crushes ingredients effortlessly. It has 11 speeds, allowing you to get just the texture you want, plus Intelli-Speed Motor Control that senses contents and maintains optimal speed to power through all the ingredients. With Variable Speed plus Pulse and Boost, you can customize your blending for any recipe. Experiment to find the best speed for your favorite recipes. This powerful blender is for everything from smoothies packed with leafy greens to fresh juices to pureed vegetables, even for making your own nut butter and nut milk. Plus, with its sleek design and beautiful Candy Apple Red finish, you’ll be proud to dress up your countertop with it!
KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender (Candy Apple Red) details:
- 3.5 Peak Horse Power Motor (equivalent to more than 2,600 watts) – easily blends everything from smoothies and dressings to nut butters and nut milk
- Asymmetric stainless steel blades – 4 different planes to create a dynamic vortex for smooth, consistent results
- Premium die-cast metal base, dial, and switches
- Patented Flex Edge Tamper included – helps push ingredients into the blending vortex, and scrapes the sides of the jar so everything is blended evenly. Great with even the thickest blends, like nut butters!
- 11 speeds
- Pulse and Boost
- Self-cleaning – just add water and a drop of soap and turn the machine to the cleaning setting
- BPA free Jar size – 90 ounce
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Dimensions: 17.7” high | 10.5” wide | 9.125” Depth
- Weight: 20 lbs
- 120 V
- 60 Hz
- 10 Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Item #: KSB7068CA
Creamy Roasted Vegetable Soup Recipe
Makes 6 Servings
For the vegetable base
- 2 leeks, sliced (white and light green parts)
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets (4 cups / 634 grams)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (1 cup/98 grams)
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed (1 1/2 cups)
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the soup
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Place the sliced leeks in a large bowl filled with water. Allow the sliced leeks to soak for 5 minutes to remove all dirt. Drain the leeks and rinse them with fresh water.
Place the cauliflower, red bell pepper, sweet potatoes, and garlic on a baking sheet. Gently toss them with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast the vegetables in the oven for 40 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
Once the vegetables are soft, spoon the vegetables into the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender along with the vegetable broth and dried thyme. Blend the soup on high for 3 minutes. Remove the lid and add the olive oil. Blend on medium speed for another minute.
Serve the soup warm with an extra drizzle of olive oil (optional).
Refrigerate the soup in an airtight container for 4 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender - Candy Apple Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049387024|
|Product Line||Pro Line|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||20.5|