You have no items in your shopping cart.
10th Anniversary Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender - by KitchenAid
Master all of your soups, smoothies, and frozen coffee drinks with KitchenAid's Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender! This 60oz blender is built with a powerful 3.5 HP motor and durable stainless steel blades that can effortlessly blend through ice and tough fruits and vegetables. With 11 variable speed options, this blender can deliver the ideal texture for most of your favorite recipes. Select your speed manually, or choose from three preset Adapti-Blend functions for smoothies, juices, or soups. The blades offer four different angles for consistent results.
KitchenAid's exclusive Thermal Control Jar also allows you to retain the hot temperatures of soup, so the dish doesn't go cold while you're blending ingredients. Included with the blender is a Flex-Edge tamper that simultaneously pushes ingredients toward the vortex and scrapes the sides of the jar for thoroughness. KitchenAid's Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender is excellent for an energizing breakfast smoothie, creamy soup, and even a signature sauce!
- Blender Base | 60oz Jar | Ingredient Measuring Cap | Flex Edge Tamper
KitchenAid Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender (KSB7068FP) Features:
- One Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Limited Edition 10 Year Anniversary!
- Includes Recipe Book
- Part of the Pro Line Series
- 10 Speed Functions & Ice Crush Ability
- Preset Adapti-Blend Functions: Smoothies, Juices, & Soups
- Thermal Control Jar for Heat Retention
- Durable Metal Base
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Made in the USA!
- Item # KSB7068FP
- Start/Stop Button
- 3.5 Peak HP Motor
- 60oz Jar with 90oz Total Volume
- Blender Jar is Dishwasher Safe
- With Jar: 10.5" x 9" x 17.75"
- 3.5" Three-Pronged Cord
- Weight: 20lb. 11oz
LEMON ZUCCHINI SOUP
Makes 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 medium peeled zucchini, chopped
- 1 small ribbed celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 avocado, peeled
- 1/4 cup firmly packed arugula, to garnish for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil, to dress arugula
1) Place all your ingredients except for the arugula and olive oil in the blender jar of the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender. Secure the lid and set the Blender to the Adapti-Blend™ Soup program. Blend until machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for about 5 minutes, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
2) While soup is blending, toss the arugula with 1/4 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3) Soup will come out of the Blender hot. Pour soup into two bowls and garnish with the seasoned arugula. Serve immediately.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender - Frosted Pearl|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049387031|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||20|