You have no items in your shopping cart.
10th Anniversary Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender - by KitchenAid
Master all of your soups, smoothies, and frozen coffee drinks with KitchenAid's Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender! This 60oz blender is built with a powerful 3.5 HP motor and durable stainless steel blades that can effortlessly blend through ice and tough fruits and vegetables. With 11 variable speed options, this blender can deliver the ideal texture for most of your favorite recipes. Select your speed manually, or choose from three preset Adapti-Blend functions for smoothies, juices, or soups. The blades offer four different angles for consistent results.
KitchenAid's exclusive Thermal Control Jar also allows you to retain the hot temperatures of soup, so the dish doesn't go cold while you're blending ingredients. Included with the blender is a Flex-Edge tamper that simultaneously pushes ingredients toward the vortex and scrapes the sides of the jar for thoroughness. KitchenAid's Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender is excellent for an energizing breakfast smoothie, creamy soup, and even a signature sauce!
- Blender Base | 60oz Jar | Ingredient Measuring Cap | Flex Edge Tamper
KitchenAid Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender (KSB7068FP) Features:
- One Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Limited Edition 10 Year Anniversary!
- Includes Recipe Book
- Part of the Pro Line Series
- 10 Speed Functions & Ice Crush Ability
- Click the Video Tab for a Demonstration & Recipe!
- Preset Adapti-Blend Functions: Smoothies, Juices, & Soups
- Thermal Control Jar for Heat Retention
- Durable Metal Base
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Made in the USA!
- Item # KSB7068FP
- Start/Stop Buttom
- 3.5 Peak HP Motor
- 60oz Jar with 90oz Total Volume
- Blender Jar is Dishwasher Safe
- With Jar: 10.5" x 9" x 17.75"
- 3.5" Three-Pronged Cord
- Weight: 20lb. 11oz
LEMON ZUCCHINI SOUP
Makes 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 medium peeled zucchini, chopped
- 1 small ribbed celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 avocado, peeled
- 1/4 cup firmly packed arugula, to garnish for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil, to dress arugula
1) Place all your ingredients except for the arugula and olive oil in the blender jar of the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender. Secure the lid and set the Blender to the Adapti-Blend™ Soup program. Blend until machine turns itself off. Alternatively, blend for about 5 minutes, starting on speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
2) While soup is blending, toss the arugula with 1/4 teaspoon olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3) Soup will come out of the Blender hot. Pour soup into two bowls and garnish with the seasoned arugula. Serve immediately.
Questions on KitchenAid's Frosted Pearl Pro Line Series Blender - KSB7068FP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Close to Perfect Review by vanb
KitchenAid has pretty well outdone Vitamix here, so much so that within 24 hours of receiving my new ProLine blender I'd ordered another and gave away my Vitamix with all its jars and attachments (stupid).
Anyway this is one powerful beast. You can process so much without even needing the tamper so much so it took me 3 days before I even tried.
The lid fits really snugly, the insert in the lid doubles as a measuring cup and the hole is wide enough that you really can add ingredients through it. Nice.
There are actual black measurement markings in both ounces and milliliters. This is a much better solution than my using a black magic marker on the Vitamix 5200. I hated that.
Also you can apparently put the entire blender jar into the dishwasher but I'm still afraid to do so.
There's a 10 year Warranty on this unit. KitchenAid will replace the unit if there is a problem and said replacement will also have a 10 year Warranty. Love it.
The reason for the 4 stars? The tamper, while a beautiful, flexible design only reaches down to 2 1/2 cups so if you're processing anything less than that and it's not liquid enough you have to keep turning it off removing the lid each time, tamp by hand, turn back on and repeat as many times as necessary. Not good.
This is why it was stupid of me not to keep the Vitamix even if storage was a problem because I had 3 different size blender jars and so had the versatility to make small batches with thick ingredients. I miss my single serving frozen treats. I really, really think KitchenAid needs to offer a smaller blender jar as an adjunct and then this system would be perfect and you'd never need look elsewhere for any reason. (Posted on 1/6/17)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender - Frosted Pearl GTIIN / UPC Code 00883049387031 Brands Kitchenaid Type Blenders Options On-Counter Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color White Capacity 60 oz Size 17.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Weight (in Lbs) 20