You have no items in your shopping cart.
450W Bowl-lift Stand Mixer (Empire Red) from KitchenAid USA: Mixes up to 12 Cups of Dough Per Batch
The KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Stand Mixer borrows its design cues and commercial stylings from the KitchenAid Pro 600, but with a smaller bowl and lighter motor for a more convenient, more affordable home unit. This 450W mixer's wide 5qt stainless-steel mixer bowl mixes up to 12 cups of dough per batch—that's 10 dozen cookies, 7 lbs of mashed potatoes, or 7 loaves of bread. Great for holiday baking and family-sized meals!
Included with the stand mixer and bowl is a coated dough hook that mixes through heavy bread doughs and yeast rolls. The wire whip incorporates air into egg white meringues and sponge cakes for moist, fluffy textures. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batters.
With its 10 mixing speeds and 3 included attachments, the KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus is versatile enough to make waffles, muffins, party dips, and cheese balls in any quantity required.
Overview of the KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series Mixer (KV25G0XER) Features:
- One Year Warranty
- Bowl-lift design for easy access
- 10 speeds—from a slow stir to a fast whip
- Available in multiple color options
- Mixes up to 12 cups of dough per batch
- Commercial styling & features in an affordable home mixer
- Wide 5-quart polished stainless steel mixer bowl with handle
- Direct-drive transmission efficiently transfers energy from mixer to mixed goods
- Includes: Coated Flat Beater | Wire Whisk | Coasted PowerKnead Dough Hook
- All metal construction with steel gears
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 14.5" x 16.5"
- Assembled in the USA
- Motor protection
- 450 watts
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
- Coated Flat Beater: KN256CBT
- Burnished Flat Beater: KN256BBT
- Flex Edge Beater: KFEW6L
- Coated C Dough Hook: KN256CDH
- Burnished C Dough Hook: KN256BDH
- Coated Spiral Dough Hook: KNS256CDH
- Burnished Spiral Dough Hook: KNS256BDH
- Wire Whip: KN256WW
- Professional 11 Wire Whip: KN211WW
- 5QT Stainless Steel Bowl: KN25WPBH
- 6QT Stainless Steel Bowl: KN2B6PEH
- 6QT Glass Bowl & Accessories: KSMF6GB
- 3QT Stainless Steel Bowl & Whip: KN3CW
- Pouring Shield: KN256PS
VEGAN GLAZED DOUGHNUTS
For the Vegan Doughnuts
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (125 gram) all purpose flour or spelt flour
- 1/2 cup (100 gram) coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the Glazes
- 1 cup (240 gram) vegan white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup (240 gram) dark chocolate (more than 75% cocoa), melted
- 1/2 cup matcha icing, made with 2 teaspoon matcha powder mixed with 1/2 cup (120 gram) melted white chocolate and 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Assorted nuts, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Put the almond (or coconut) milk in a small bowl, and then add the apple cider vinegar. Stir until well combined, and set the mixture aside for 10 minutes to rest. This makes vegan “buttermilk.”
Use your KitchenAid Stand Mixer to mix the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, kosher salt, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
Add the vanilla extract, flaxseed & water mixture, and melted coconut oil to the vegan “buttermilk” (almond milk and apple cider vinegar mixture). Stir once or twice before pouring it into the dry ingredients. Switch on the Stand Mixer again to mix for another 3 minutes until a soft batter is formed.
Spoon the batter into mini doughnut pans.
Bake the doughnuts for 12 minutes or until they are dry and cooked through but not browned.
Pop the doughnuts out of the mini doughnut pans, and let them cool on a rack for at least 30 minutes before decorating.
Once the doughnuts are cooled, dip them into each type of glazing (melted vegan white chocolate, melted dark chocolate and matcha icing). Let the glazing cool slightly before starting the second round of decorating, if desired.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series 5Qt Stand Mixer - Empire Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||050946947525|
|Type||Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers|
|Material||Metal w/ Steel Gears|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Programmable or Non||Non Programmable|
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||30|