You have no items in your shopping cart.
Model KRAV - KitchenAid Ravioli Attachment
Model: KRAV-Click Here For More Info. The Kitchenaid Ravioli Maker has a different attachment hub style then other KitchenAid Mixer attachments. Due to the delicate nature of making ravioli the attachment actually has to be manually run and does not use the mixer power to turn the ravioli attachment. If it did you would have a bit of a mess on your hands. Just turn the hand crank piece on the outside of the attachment when you have filled the hopper and are ready to press and cut the ravioli.
Ravioli Attachment Features:
- Creates exquisite, homemade ravioli
- Specially designed rollers pinch and seal the filling into large ravioli pockets
- The six inch wide roller is designed to accommodate and compliment pasta
- Sheets produced by the KitchenAid Pasta Roller (sold separately - Model # KPSA).
- Specially designed filling scoop spreads filling into corners of the easy hopper for even distribution.
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
- Fits all Kitchenaid Mixer model
Nice to have Review by Wesley
This is a nice to have item.
It attaches to the Kitchen Aid Stand mixer only to hold it in place, but it is operated by hand.
You can make your own ravioli. Quite messy the first few times of use, but you will figure it out.
(Posted on 3/26/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Likely
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Attachment GTIIN / UPC Code 00050946938714 Brands KitchenAid Type Stand Mixer Attachments Options For KitchenAid Mixers Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 4.6000