You have no items in your shopping cart.
Model KRAV - KitchenAid Ravioli Attachment
Model: KRAV-Click Here For More Info. The Kitchenaid Ravioli Maker has a different attachment hub style then other KitchenAid Mixer attachments. Due to the delicate nature of making ravioli the attachment actually has to be manually run and does not use the mixer power to turn the ravioli attachment. If it did you would have a bit of a mess on your hands. Just turn the hand crank piece on the outside of the attachment when you have filled the hopper and are ready to press and cut the ravioli.
Ravioli Attachment Features:
- Creates exquisite, homemade ravioli
- Specially designed rollers pinch and seal the filling into large ravioli pockets
- The six inch wide roller is designed to accommodate and compliment pasta
- Sheets produced by the KitchenAid Pasta Roller (sold separately - Model # KPSA).
- Specially designed filling scoop spreads filling into corners of the easy hopper for even distribution.
- Made in Italy
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
- Fits all Kitchenaid Mixer model
Questions on KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Attachment
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Attachment Type Mixer Attachments Options For KitchenAid Mixers Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Brands KitchenAid Home or Commercial Home Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 4.6000