You have no items in your shopping cart.
Model KRAV - KitchenAid Ravioli Attachment
Kitchen Aid Ravioli Maker Attachment
Making fresh restaurant-quality ravioli has never been easier. Make perfect, even sheets of ravioli pasta shells with the Kitchen Aid Ravioli Maker Attachment. Due to the delicate nature of making ravioli, the attachment is manually run and does not use the mixer power to turn the ravioli attachment.
Simply fill the hopper and turn the hand crank piece on the outside of the attachment to press and cut the ravioli. With KitchenAid's Ravioli Maker Attachment you'll be enjoying fresh, Italian-style cuisine in no time!
Ravioli Attachment Features:
Creates homemade ravioli
Specially designed rollers pinch and seal the filling into large ravioli pockets
Pasta sheets required and can be made with the KitchenAid Pasta Roller (sold separately - Model # KMPSA).
Specially designed filling scoop spreads filling into corners of the hopper for even distribution
Made in Italy
One-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
Fits all Kitchenaid Stand Mixer models
Confused about which pasta attachments you need? See below for clarification:
- For pasta sheets or lasagna purchase KitchenAid Pasta Roller part # KSMPSA
- For fettuccine, spaghetti, and lasagna purchase Part # KSMPRA
- For lasagna, spaghetti, bucatini, rigatoni, fusilli, and small or large macaroni purchase Part # KSMPEXTA
- For lasagna, spaghetti, fettuccine, capellini, and lasagnette purchase Part # KSMPDX
- For thick noodles or angel hair pasta (requires pasta sheets or pasta roller) purchase Part # KSMPCA
- For a better drying process purchase KitchenAid Pasta Drying Rack Part # KPDR
|Name||KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Attachment|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00050946938714|
|Type||Stand Mixer Attachments|
|Options||For KitchenAid Mixers|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||4.6|