You have no items in your shopping cart.
KitchenAid Slow Cooker
Kitchen Aid Slow Cooker 6 Quart
This Kitchenaid slow cooker is great for any long cooktime dish. The Kitchen Aid slow cooker has a 6 quart cookell that is made of high quality ceramic and has an oval shape. The cooker has 4 temperature setting of high, medium, low, and keep warm. The slow cooker is fully programmable up to 24 hours and has a great stainless steel finish. The slow cookers glass lid is on solid piece and will hold the heat in extremely well. It has a one year manufactures warranty and looks great on any counter top.
Kitchen Aid Slow Cooker Features:
- Four temperature settings (LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, KEEP WARM)
- Make the Most of Your Time
- With 24-hour programmability, each recipe is ready anytime (in 30-minute increments).
- Once the cook cycle is complete, the KEEP WARM setting
- maintains a consistent, food-safe temperature for up to four hours without overcooking.
- 6-Quart Removable Ceramic Vessel
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oval-Shaped Ceramic Vessel
- The ideal size and shape for serving large cuts of meat.
- One year manufactures warranty
HIGH – Use this setting when a shorter cooking time is desired or for recipes that are typically baked.
- HOT BEVERAGES
- BROTH-BASED SOUP
- STEAMED POTATOES
- RICE AND BEANS
MEDIUM – Use this setting for recipes that require long, slow cooking.
- SPLIT PEA SOUP
- BEEF CHUCK ROAST
- PORK CHOPS
- PORK LOIN
LOW – Use this setting for long, slow cooking recipes to fully develop fl avors and tenderize meats.
- DRIED BEANS/LENTILS
- BEEF SHORT RIBS
- LAMB SHANKS
- BEEF ROAST
- STEWED CHICKEN
- WINTER SQUASHES
KEEP WARM – Use this setting to maintain a consistent, food-safe temperature for up to four hours without overcooking.(Default 4 hours, program up to 24 hours)
Questions on KitchenAid Slow Cooker with Solid Glass Lid
- From at 10/16/12 5:20 AM
- From at 9/7/12 8:03 AM
- From Susan at 11/15/13 11:02 AM
- From Ruthann at 4/24/17 12:11 PM
- What is the maximum temperature reached on each temperature setting? Water boils at 202 degrees F at this altitude. Every previous slow cooker I've had (3 of them) eventually boils contents at every setting including warm.
- Hello Ruthann,
We appreciate you reaching out to us with your inquiry.
Please see below temperature ranges for each setting on the KitchenAid Slow Cooker 6 Quart Glass Lid:
Low 90-95 Degrees F
Medium 95-98 Degrees F
High 98-100 Degrees F
Warm-74 Degrees F
Hope this helps answer your question! Have a wonderful day!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name KitchenAid Slow Cooker 6 Quart Glass Lid GTIIN / UPC Code 00883049243597 Brands KitchenAid Type Slow Cookers Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Capacity 6 Quart Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Electric or Non Electric Electric Temperature Adjustable Weight (in Lbs) 20