You have no items in your shopping cart.
Covered Casserole Pot (6 Qt) from KitchenAid Stainless-steel Cookware: Cooks + Serves Lasagna and Casseroles
The KitchenAid KCS60LCLS Casserole Pan, here in Polished Stainless Steel finish, takes hot meals and family-sized portions of lasagna, shepherd's pie, ragout, & other casseroles straight from the stovetop to the table.
This stainless-steel covered casserole pan works with all cooktop surfaces (see below) and is safe for temperatures up to 500° F in the oven. The included tempered glass lid allows you to monitor cooking progress in the oven or on the stove. Dual side handles provide stable transportation. Comes backed by KitchenAid's limited lifetime warranty.
The KitchenAid KCS60LCLS Covered with Lid at a Glance:
- Nonstick 6-quart covered cooking pan from KitchenAid Cookware
- Cooks and serves family-sized casseroles: ragout, lasagna, gratin, or shepherd's pie
- KitchenAid Polished Stainless Steel finish
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
- Won't react with acidic foods
- Stays lustrous with low maintenance
- Etched interior measurement markings
- Domed glass lids seal in heat & moisture & allow you to monitor cooking progress
- Flat steel bottom—safe for all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, etc
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Riveted stainless-steel handles
- Dishwasher-safe (pan and lid both)
- Colorfast finish
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
The KCS60LCLS casserole dish is not nonstick. Follow the Use & Care guide (below) for food prep & cleaning tips.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid Stainless-Steel Casserole Cooking Pan (6Qt) | Polished Steel|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049299402|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4.5|