You have no items in your shopping cart.
Large 10-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set from KitchenAid: Safe for the Oven, Safe for the Dishwasher
The KCSS10LS Large 10-piece cookware set from Kitchenaid Cookware (here in Polished Stainless Steel) includes 2 skillets for cooking omelettes and frying sausage, 2 covered sauce pans for making sauces and reductions, a covered sauté pan for braising chicken, and a large covered stock pot for cooking soups & stews.
Each of these stainless-steel pots and pans works with all cooktop surfaces (see below) and is safe for temperatures up to 500° F in the oven. Tempered glass lids allow you to monitor cooking progress—great for cooking risotto on the stove or soup in the oven. All pieces are backed by a limited lifetime warranty through KitchenAid to promote a lifetime of use.
The KitchenAid KCSS10LS Large Stainless Cookware Set at a Glance:
- 10-piece pot and pan set from KitchenAid Cookware
- KitchenAid Polished Stainless Steel finish matches your other appliances
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
- Won't react with acidic foods
- Stays lustrous with little maintenance
- Etched interior measurement markings
- Domed glass lids seal in heat & moisture & allow you to monitor cooking progress
- Flat steel bottom—safe for all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, etc
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Riveted stainless-steel handles
- Dishwasher-safe (cookware and lids both)
- Colorfast finish
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Small skillet / fry pan (8")
- Large skillet / fry pan (10")
- Saucepan with lid (1.5 Qt)
- Saucepan with lid (3.0 Qt)
- Sauté pan with lid (3.5 Qt)
- Stock pot with lid (8.0 Qt)
The KCSS10LS cookware set is not nonstick. Follow the Use & Care guide (below) for food prep & cleaning tips.
I used them once and ended up with what looked like rust spots in the bottom. Review by Ann
I would not reccomend these to anyone. When you spend good money on something it should look like it for longer than the first use. I am very disappointed and will buy my next set from someone else. What a waste of money. (Posted on 6/24/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Never!
Concerns Review by Sheliah
My husband knows that I like stainless steel pots and pans. When my handles on the set that I had for 30 years started falling apart, he bought me a 13 piece Kitchen Aid set. The very first time I used the small and medium size pots, they cooked very well, but when I started to clean them with my usual Dawn, a discoloration that I could not get out has remained in my all of my pots and pans. Is there anything that will bring back the natural color for my pots and pans. To be less than a month old, they just look so unclean because of the spots. Are all of Kitchen Aid products like this? (Posted on 4/5/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Not sure
- Additional Information
Product Manual Description Author Kevin Osborn Name KitchenAid Large 10pc Stainless-Steel Cookware Set | Polished Steel GTIIN / UPC Code 00883049299259 Brands KitchenAid Type Cookware Sets Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Capacity 8 Quart Quantity Included 10 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 20