You have no items in your shopping cart.
12" Frying Pan with Lid from KitchenAid Stainless-steel Cookware: Safe for the Oven, Safe for the Dishwasher
Match your cookware to your kitchen appliances with this covered 12-inch skillet from KitchenAid Cookware. The KCS12KLER frying pan with lid (here in Empire Red) has deep sloping sides and a long comfortable handle for stir-frying vegetables and frying potatoes.
This stainless-steel skillet works with all cooktop surfaces (see below) and is safe for temperatures up to 500° F in the oven. The included tempered glass lid allows you to monitor cooking progress—great for searing fish on the stove or finishing chicken in the oven. This covered skillet comes with KitchenAid's limited lifetime warranty to promote a lifetime of use.
The KitchenAid KCS12KLER Stainless Steel Frying Pan with Lid at a Glance:
- Large 12" skillet from KitchenAid Cookware
- Great for searing fish, making pancakes, frying potatoes, and stir-frying vegetables
- KitchenAid Empire Red finish matches your other appliances
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
- Won't react with acidic foods
- Stays lustrous with low maintenance
- Etched interior measurement markings
- Domed glass lids seal in heat & moisture & allow you to monitor cooking progress
- Flat steel bottom—safe for all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, etc
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Riveted stainless-steel handle
- Dishwasher-safe (frying pan and lid both)
- Colorfast finish
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
The KCS12KLER skillet is not nonstick. Follow the Use & Care guide (below) for food prep & cleaning tips.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid 12" Stainless-Steel Skillet with Lid | Empire Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049298924|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5|