You have no items in your shopping cart.
12.5" Slotted Turner with SoftEdge Silicone - by Kuhn Rikon
Flip fluffy omelets and crispy bacon like a pro with Kuhn Rikon's Stainless Steel & Silicone SoftEdge Slotted Turner! This turner is crafted with stainless steel for durability and a classic black & stainless design. The silicone tip is safe to use on nonstick cookware while the slotted head drains excess greases and oils for better health value. Kuhn Rikon's 12.5" SoftEdge Slotted Turner is ideal for flipping quick breakfast items, juicy meats, side dishes, and more!
Kuhn Rikon 12.5" SoftEdge Slotted Turner (27595) Features:
- Includes Limited 2 Year Kuhn Rikon Warranty
- Glides along cookware to easily lift and turn foods
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Slotted head drains excess greases and oils
- Silicone material won't harm nonstick cookware
- Includes hanging loop for easy storage
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 3.5" x 0.75"
- Heat resistant up to 425°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
- KHN 27595
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Kuhn Rikon Stainless Steel & Silicone SoftEdge Slotted Turner - 12.5"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||705475275952|
|Material||Silicone and Stainless Steel|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.4|