You have no items in your shopping cart.
9.5" Tart Dish with a Hibiscus Glaze - by Le Creuset
Bake exquisite pies and silky pastries with Le Creuset's 9.5" Tart Dish in Hibiscus! This pie dish is created with stoneware, which is impermeable to moisture and resistant to chipping or breaking. The colorful glaze is added for a stunning look that will prevent the dish from disfiguration caused by heat.
Le Creuset's 9.5" Pie Dish is an elegant piece that is perfect for going straight from the oven to the table. It's charming exterior makes it ideal for any holiday or special occasion. For thoughtful gifts, bake someone's favorite treat and present them with this durable stoneware dish for long-lasting enjoyment!
Le Creuset 9.5" Hibiscus Pink Tart Dish (PG0600-2414) Features:
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Wonderful dish for pies, pastries, quiches, casseroles, and more
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched hermal resistance is freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher safe
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Curved sidewall gives pastries a perfect golden crisp
- Diameter: 9.5 inches ; Height: 1.25"
- Made in Thailand/China
- Item # : PG0600-2414
DARK CHOCOLATE, CARAMEL, AND DATE TART WITH WALNUT CRUST
Created with Le Creuset's Soleil Yellow Tart Dish
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, ground
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons ice water
For the filling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (at least 60%), chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
For the topping
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
For the crust
- In a food processor, pulse flour, salt, ground walnuts and butter until it resembles coarse cornmeal. Add water one tablespoon at a time, pulsing just until the mixture comes together. Form dough into a disk and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Remove from plastic wrap onto a floured surface. Roll dough to about 1/2-inch thick. Transfer to the tart dish and pinch dough along the edges to form the crust.
- Score the dough with the tines of a fork. Fill with pie weights and bake 20 minutes. Remove pie weights and bake another 15 minutes. Let cool.
For the filling
- In a saucepan set over medium-low heat, combine sugar and water. Stir until sugar dissolves. Raise the heat and allow the mixture to cook until it becomes a dark amber color. Remove from heat, add cream and whisk to combine. Mixture will bubble.
- Return the mixture to the stovetop over low heat. Add butter and chocolate, and whisk until completely smooth. Once the mixture thickens slightly, remove from heat. Add honey, vanilla, walnuts and dates. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, until the filling is completely set.
For the topping
- Whisk together all ingredients until light and creamy.
- Spoon over each slice to serve.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 9.5" Tart Dish (Hibiscus Pink)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870127752|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.7|