You have no items in your shopping cart.
1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish (White) by Le Creuset
When you want to make a lasagna or a dessert that serves one or two, reach for a 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish by Le Creuset! Made with the same legendary stoneware used in all of Le Creuset’s bakeware, this distinctive White baking dish recalls designs of the 1930s and 1940s with its traditional scalloped side handles. Like all Le Creuset stoneware, it maintains even temperatures and prevents hot or cold spots, and cooks food uniformly, so everything you make bakes up just how you intended!
The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and is nearly-nonstick, so food will release easily, and because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about chips or scratches. It’s safe for the oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for preparing your dish and storing in the refrigerator until it’s time to bake. At 5.5” x 7.5”, this 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish is perfect for baking a mini cobbler that serves two, a small lasagna or casserole, or using it for marinating and breading.
Le Creuset 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish (White) Details:
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allow the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- High sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 7.5” x 2”
- Capacity: 1.1-Qt
- Made in Thailand and China
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Item #: PG0700-1916
Baked Figs with Serrano Ham, Goat Cheese, and a White Balsamic Glaze
by Le Creuset
- 8 small or 4 large ripe figs
- 4 thin slices of Serrano ham (about 2 ounces)
- 2 ounces soft French goat’s cheese
- Pinch black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Baby salad leaves for serving
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Wash and dry the figs. Remove the stalks and make two cross cuts in the top of each fig to 2/3 of the way down. With your thumbs and forefingers, pinch the base of the figs so they open.
Take a slice of the Serrano ham, cut it in two lengthways and wrap one piece around the base of each fig. If using large figs, use 2 strips of ham per fig.
Place the wrapped figs upright in the stoneware dish and spoon the goat cheese into the open tops of the figs. Sprinkle over the pepper and thyme leaves and bake for 15-17 minutes.
To make the glaze, place the balsamic vinegar into a small pan and heat until reduced by about a half.
To serve, drizzle over the balsamic glaze and serve 1 or 2 figs per person with a side salad garnish of baby salad leaves.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish - White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870048255|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.00|