You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hibiscus 1.8 Quart Rectangular Casserole Dish - by Le Creuset
Bake anything from cheesy penne dishes to apple crumble desserts with Le Creuset Hibiscus Casserole Dish! This rectangular dish is created with stoneware, which is impermeable to moisture and resistant to chipping or breaking. The colorful glaze is added for a stunning look that will prevent the dish from disfiguration caused by heat.
Le Creuset's 1.8qt Casserole Dish is an elegant piece that is perfect for going straight from the oven to the table. It's charming exterior makes it ideal for any holiday or special occasion. For thoughtful housewarming gifts, bake someone's favorite treat and present them with this durable stoneware dish for long-lasting enjoyment!
Le Creuset 1.8qt Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (Hibiscus) Features:
- Ideal for casseroles, macaroni and cheese, vegetable dishes, desserts, and more!
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance is safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher use
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Capacity: 1.8 Quart
- Dimensions: 9" X 5.5" X 2"
- Item # : PG1047S-2614
BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND APPLE CASSEROLE
Featuring the Square Baking Dish in Cherry Red
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter to grease the baking dish
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed Granny Smith apples (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups leeks, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter the baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, nutmeg, black pepper and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Stir the squash, apples and leeks into the liquid mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of Parmesan.
- Bake on a middle rack in the oven for about 75 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the squash is tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 1.8qt Rectangular Dish - Hibiscus Pink|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870177801|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4|