You have no items in your shopping cart.
1.5 Quart Signature Braiser with a Marine Blue Finish - by Le Creuset
Surprise the whole family with a tender roast and juicy vegetables dishes on a quiet weekday night with Le Creuset's 1.5 Quart Braiser from the Signature Line! This stunning Marine Blue brasier stands out with its beautiful chip-resistant enamel that lets you enjoy it’s beauty and quality for years to come.
Easily place your round French oven in and out of the oven with its large, ergonomic handles and lightweight cast-iron build designed to create less strain while cooking. Its snugly-fitting lid helps maintain the moisture so you can get the best possible results when serving your favorite meals. Because brasiers have wider bases than French ovens, meat products have maximum contact with the heat source for ideal browning.
By distributing heat evenly and efficiently, Le Creuset's Brasiers help brown and cook your food, while preventing hot spots and scorching. From Coq au Vin to Arroz con Pollo, this beautiful, versatile Brasier by Le Creuset is a wonderful staple for getting the job done, and the food on the table.
Le Creuset 1.5qt Signature Brasier (Marine Blue) Features:
- Large ergonomic handles
- Ideal for small roasts, chickens, and veggies
- Chip-resistant enamel and stain-resistant interior for lifetime use
- Lid stabilizers keep lid secure, which optimizes heat conduction and moisture retention
- Light-weight cast iron is easy to lift and transport to tabletops. Beautiful to serve from
- Dishwasher safe. Compatible with ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grills, and ovens
- Wide base allows meat maximum contact with heat source
- Capacity: 1.5QT | Diameter: 8.75" | Height: 3.75" | Width: 11.5"
- Made in France!
- Item # : LS2532-227FSS
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Le Creuset 1.5 qt. Signature Braiser- Marine Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147286547|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||7.6|