You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cerise / Cherry Red 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish by Le Creuset
When you want to make a lasagna or a dessert that serves one or two, reach for a 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish by Le Creuset! Made with the same legendary stoneware used in all of Le Creuset’s bakeware, this distinctive Cerise / Cherry Red baking dish recalls designs of the 1930s and 1940s with its traditional scalloped side handles. Like all Le Creuset stoneware, it maintains even temperatures and prevents hot or cold spots, and cooks food uniformly, so everything you make bakes up just how you intended!
The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and is nearly-nonstick, so food will release easily, and because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about chips or scratches. It’s safe for the oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for preparing your dish and storing in the refrigerator until it’s time to bake. At 5.5” x 7.5”, this 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish is perfect for baking a mini cobbler that serves two, a small lasagna or casserole, or using it for marinating and breading.
Le Creuset 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish (Cerise / Cherry Red) Details:
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allow the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- High sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven, and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 7.5” x 2”
- Capacity: 1.1-Qt
- Made in Thailand and China
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Item #: PG0700-1967
Asparagus and Soft Boiled Egg with Hollandaise
by Le Creuset
- 7 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2g freshly ground pepper
- 2-3/4 sticks of butter melted and clarified
- Juice of one lemon
- 1-1/2 lbs asparagus spears
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 8 eggs
Place the vinegar in a small Le Creuset Signature Saucepan with the thyme sprigs, and leave to reduce by half, allowing the thyme to infuse the vinegar.
Put a pot of salted water on to boil, making sure the pot is big enough to blanch the asparagus in and to fit a glass bowl on top. Place the egg yolks in a glass bowl and place it on top of the pot, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water. Beat the eggs with an electric beater until light and fluffy – the eggs should double in volume. Be careful not to make scrambled eggs!
Strain the thyme out of the vinegar and slowly pour into the eggs, continuously whisking.
Add the seasoning and remove the bowl from the heat. Slowly pour in the clarified butter to form a rich emulsion while continually whisking. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Trim the asparagus and blanch in the boiling water. Refresh in ice water for five minutes and remove.
Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water. Place the pot on high heat and for the first 3 minutes stir the eggs with a wooden spoon in order to center the egg. When the water just starts to boil, remove from the heat and refresh in ice water.
Lay the asparagus in a Le Creuset Heritage Dish. Pour the hollandaise into a Le Creuset Ramekin and place the egg in a Le Creuset Footed Egg Cup. Cut the top of the egg off and serve with flake sea salt.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 1.1-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish - Cerise / Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00630870041027|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.6|