You have no items in your shopping cart.
10.5-Oz Mini Round Cocotte (Provence Purple) with Stainless Steel Knob by Le Creuset
Create individual portions of fluffy soufflés, decadent desserts and more with Le Creuset's 10.5-Oz Mini-Cocotte in Provence Purple. This miniature cocotte offers all the benefits of durable enameled cast iron in a compact, stylish design that’s easily presented at the table. The nearly nonstick interior is durable, nonreactive, and nonporous. It will obtain patina over time and become more and more nonstick. The colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and crack. Whether starting with appetizers of spinach artichoke dip, serving individual pot pies, or finishing with individual fruit cobblers for dessert, this Mini-Cocotte is a versatile little oven you’ll be reaching for all the time!
Le Creuset 10.5-Ounce Mini Round Cocotte (Provence Purple) Features:
- Stunning glaze makes it perfect serveware for the dinner table
- Thermal resistance safe for freezers, microwaves, ovens, broilers, and dishwashers
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Prevents scorching
- Dense material blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Stainless steel knob on lid
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, & outdoor grill sources
- Dishwasher-safe but handwashing recommended
- Diameter: 3.75" | Height: 3.25" | Width including handles: 5.25"
- Safe for cutting on with knives
- Made in France
- Item # : L2501-10SBP
Spiced Marcona Almonds
by Le Creuset
- 2 cups Marcona almonds
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
Place skillet in the oven and heat to 350°F.
Place almonds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in the oven until lightly golden, about 12 minutes. Stir the almonds and rotate the pan 2 or 3 times during cooking. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
In a spice grinder, grind together the lavender and rosemary, or chop them finely. Toss the almonds with the olive oil, then season with the ground herbs, sugar, s, lt and peppers. Stir to coat and taste for seasoning. Serve warm.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 10.5-Oz Mini-Cocotte with Stainless Steel Knob - Provence Purple|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147295761|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.95|