You have no items in your shopping cart.
10qt Stock Pot in Caribbean Blue - by Le Creuset
Brew savory broths and creamy soups with Le Creuset's 10 Quart Stock Pot in a stunning Caribbean Blue. This stockpot has a steel interior for effective heat conduction to prevent cold spots while cooking, while the exterior is created with high carbon steel and a generous base size for a strong product with flawless heat retention.
The steel and enamel work together as a high-profile design that limits evaporation and forces liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, which infuses the entire dish with rich flavors. Le Creuset's Caribbean Blue Stock Pot is ideal for soup, chili, risotto, and more.
Le Creuset 10qt Stock Pot (Caribbean) Features:
- 10 quart capacity
- Caribbean, porcelain glaze resists wear and damage
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution
- A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain enamel finish
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Heat-resistant phenolic knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling
- Triple-welded side handles for a secure, confident hold when lifting
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Dimensions: 9.5" Diameter ; 10.75 Height ; 13" Width
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Created in Thailand
- Item # : N4100-2417
CREAMY MASHED POTATOES
Created for Le Creuset's Stock Pots
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 - 3 cups heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
Add the butter, 2 cups heavy cream and salt and pepper to the stockpot. Melt over medium high heat and set aside.
Pass the potatoes through a food mill and add them back to the stockpot. Stir to combine with the butter and cream mixture. If you want even creamier potatoes, heat 1 cup heavy cream and add to the mixture.
Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl and garnish with melted butter (optional), parsley and additional salt and pepper to taste.
Questions on Le Creuset 10 qt Stock Pot (Caribbean)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 10 qt Stock Pot (Caribbean) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870127301 Brands Le Creuset Type Stock Pots Options With Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron Color Blue Capacity 10 Quart Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Thailand Weight (in Lbs) 8.0000