For nonstick performance you can trust when making crepes, reach for this 11? Nonstick Crepe Pan by Le Creuset. Along with a wooden rateau for spreading crepe batter, the extra-smooth surface of this pan helps batter spread thinly and evenly. The low edge gives easy access for flipping crepes.
This toughened nonstick pan provides all the ease of nonstick cooking, with a surface that?s free of harmful compounds and will never chip or flake. Sticky and delicate ingredients will slide right off, minimizing the need for oil and making cleanup easy. With an elegant design that?s patterned after iconic Le Creuset cast iron, this pan is as beautiful as it is functional. From Blini when you?re entertaining at brunch to decadent chocolate and strawberry crepes for dessert, this Nonstick Crepe Pan will be a joy to use!
Le Creuset 11? Nonstick Crepe Pan with Rateau Details:
- Durable triple-reinforced TNS coating on interior & exterior
- Patented nonstick coating guaranteed to never peel, flake or chip | Coating is 4xs stronger than Toughened Nonstick Classic Collection
- Extremely durable forged hard-anodized body construction
- Fully encapsulated stainless steel base makes it Induction-ready; compatible with all stovetops
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle design; convenient hole for hanging
- Pan oven-safe to 500?F
- Silicone, wooden, and heat-resistant plastic tools recommended. Metal tools, spoons, and balloon whisks may be used with care, but should not be used harshly or scraped over the nonstick surface.
- Cooking with a little oil or fat is recommended to improve the flavor and browning of foods. To use completely fat-free, preheat the pan on medium for 2 minutes before adding food
- Easy to clean, dishwasher friendly
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee - Learn More
- Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Includes wooden rateau to spread batter
- Dimensions: 11? diameter
- Item #: TNSP2100-28
Looking for more Le Creuset products? Click here.