You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cerise / Cherry Red 12" Stoneware Cake Plate by Le Creuset
Proudly display freshly baked cakes on this classic Le Creuset Stoneware Cake Plate in Cerise / Cherry Red! The pedestal cake stand is a wide 12" diameter, so it will accommodate up t0" cakes. Prepare bundts, springforms, and square, round, petal, or heart-shaped cakes and more!
Serve slices for your family and friends without worrying about scratching this durable stoneware cake plate with knives or serving utensils. The investment in long-lasting quality will pay for itself when you proudly use this 12" Le Creuset Pedestal Cake Stand for family meals or special events.
- Le Creuset stoneware cake plate accommodates up to 10" diameter cakes
- Thermal resistant stoneware construction
- Stoneware moisture absorption preventing chipping, cracking, crazing, rippling
- Hygienic enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, scratches
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quick
- Safe for use in dishwasher, oven, microwave
- Mix and match with a variety of Le Creuset tools and accessories
- Slight variations from piece to piece
- Maximum heat temperature - 500°F
- 5-Year Warranty
- Diameter: 11.75" | Height: 3"
- Le Creuset PG8600-2367
Chocolate Berry Pavlova
- 8 egg whites
- 2 cups (500ml) castor sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) cocoa powder, sifted
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup (180ml) cream
- 2 cups (500ml) cream
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 3 cups (750ml) mixed berries
Preheat oven to 150°C. Line 4 baking trays with baking paper. Draw a 20cm circle on each sheet of baking paper as a guide.
Whisk egg whites until stiff. Gradually add castor sugar, beating well after each addition. Fold through vinegar and cocoa powder.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag. Pipe 4 discs onto each baking tray.
Bake for 40 minutes. Switch off the oven and cool meringue in the oven.
Mix melted chocolate and cream together to form a glossy sauce. Cool.
Whisk cream and vanilla to form soft peaks.
Layer cooled meringue discs, cream and chocolate on a cake stand. Top with berries and serve.
- Do not place on stove top or use with direct heat or flames
- Use oven mitts when heated
- Follow manufacturer cleaning instructions
- Use only as directed by manufacturer if heating
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset 12" Stoneware Cake Plate - Cerise / Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870096850|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Porcelain Enameled Stoneware|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.5|