Bring your mouth-watering roasts or tasty snack sticks straight from the oven to the tabletop with Le Creuset's 16.25" Serving Platter in Marseille Blue! This platter is designed with stoneware, which is impervious to liquids and ideal for recipes that require juices or sauce. The wide handles provide an easy grip for carrying and the steep slopes keep the food from splashing onto the floor.
Le Creuset's stoneware features a stunning glaze to protect the material further. The glaze is resistant to scratches, chips, rippling or warping due to wear and heat, making this a lifetime accessory that can be passed down for generations or given as a home-warming gift. Le Creuset's 16.25" Serving Platter in Marseille Blue is perfect for family dinners or parties.
Scroll Down or Click Here to See a Featured Platter with a Fun Recipe!
Le Creuset 16.25" Marseille Blue Serving Platter (PG0309-4159) Features:
- Colorful glaze resists staining and warping
- Ideal for oven or microwave use
- Sloped ridges contain food while baking or serving
- Wide handles ensure a steady grip while carrying
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, or rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Dishwasher safe. Hand-wash recommended
- Made in Thailand/China
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 16.25" X 11.25"
- Item # : PG0309-4159
Click Here to View Other Le Creuset Products
Warm Potato and Fennel Bulb Salad with Lemon-Butter Sauce
By Le Creuset
- 20 baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces and leaves reserved
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 180g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat oven to 220ºC.
Place potatoes, onion and fennel in a Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Rectangular Dish. Drizzle over the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss with your hands, ensuring all of the vegetables are well coated.
Roast for 30–40 minutes, turning the vegetables just once, until the potatoes are cooked through and starting to brown slightly. Remove from the oven and transfer to a Barbecue Platter.
Heat the butter and garlic in a small pot over medium heat, bringing the butter to a gentle simmer. Add lemon juice to taste and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon as much of the lemon-butter sauce as you need over the warm vegetables, and stir to combine. Garnish with the reserved fennel leaves. This dish can be prepared several hours in advance and heated for serving.