You have no items in your shopping cart.
Palm 16.25" Serving Platter - by Le Creuset
Bring your mouth-watering roasts or tasty snack sticks straight from the oven to the table top with Le Creuset's 16.25" Serving Platter in Palm Green! This platter is designed with stoneware, which is impervious to liquids and ideal for recipes that require juices or sauce. The wide handles provide an easy grip for carrying and the steep slopes keep the food from sploshing onto the floor.
Le Creuset's stoneware features a stunning glaze to protect the material further. The glaze is resistant to scratches, chips, rippling, or warping due to wear and heat, making this a lifetime accessory that can be passed down for generations or given as a home-warming gift. Le Creuset's 16.25" Serving Platter in Palm Green is perfect for family dinners or parties.
Le Creuset 16.25" Palm Green Serving Platter (PG0309-414P) Features:
- Lifetime warranty
- Colorful glaze resists staining and warping
- Ideal for oven or microwave use
- Sloped ridges contain food while baking or serving
- Wide handles ensure a steady grip while carrying
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, or rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Dishwasher safe. Hand-wash recommended
- Made in Thailand/China
- Dimensions: 12.25" X 8.5"
- Item # : PG0309-414P
Sweetcorn and Coriander Fritters with a Lemon-Mayo Dip
By Le Creuset
- 300ml cake flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150ml full-cream milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 400g frozen sweetcorn kernels, thawed and drained
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup finely grated Cheddar cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 150ml mayonnaise
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the milk and eggs. Gradually drawing in the flour from around the edges, beat together to form a smooth and thick batter.
Add the sweetcorn, spring onions, chilli, coriander and cheese to the batter and season with salt and black pepper. Mix well.
Heat a large, heavy-based frying pan and brush with oil.
Drop large spoons full of the batter into the pan, making about 4 fritters at a time.
Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden and firm on the underside. Flip the fritters over and cook for a further 2 minutes until golden brown. Remove the cooked fritters from the pan, drain on paper towels and keep warm.
Repeat until all the batter has been fried off.
Mix the mayonnaise, chopped parsley and a little lemon juice, and adjust the seasoning to taste.
Arrange the warm fritters on a platter and serve with the mayonnaise dressing plus extra lemon wedges (optional).
Questions on Le Creuset 16.25" Serving Platter (Palm) - PG0309-414P
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name Le Creuset 16.25" Serving Platter (Palm) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870129008 Brands Le Creuset Type Serving Trays Home or Commercial Home Material Stoneware Color Green Size 16.25" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Thailand Weight (in Lbs) 4.6