When you want to make a lasagna that serves two or three, reach for a 2.5-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish by Le Creuset! Made with the same legendary stoneware used in all of Le Creuset’s bakeware, this distinctive Meringue baking dish recalls designs of the 1930s and 1940s with its traditional scalloped side handles. Like all Le Creuset stoneware, it maintains even temperatures and prevents hot or cold spots, and cooks food uniformly, so everything you make bakes up just how you intended!
The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and is nearly-nonstick, so food will release easily, and because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about chips or scratches. It’s safe for the oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for preparing your dish and storing in the refrigerator until it’s time to bake. At 7” x 10.25”, this 2.5-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish is perfect for baking casseroles or lasagna for your family of 2 or 3, for marinating and then roasting meat, or use it as part of a breading station.
Le Creuset 2.5-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish (Cotton White) Details:
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allow the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- High sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Interior dimensions: 10.25"(L) | 7"(W) | 2.25"(H)
- Exterior dimensions: 12.375"(L) | 8(W) | 3.375"(H)
- Capacity: 2.5-Qt
- Made in Thailand
- 10-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Item #: PG0700-26MW
Looking for more Le Creuset items? Click here.