You have no items in your shopping cart.
2-Qt Heritage Square Dish (Caribbean Blue) by Le Creuset
For baking side dishes, roasted vegetables, or a casserole that serves 2 or 3, reach for a 2-Quart Heritage Square Dish by Le Creuset! Made with the same legendary stoneware used in all of Le Creuset’s bakeware, this distinctive Caribbean Blue baking dish recalls designs of the 1930s and 1940s with its traditional scalloped side handles. Like all Le Creuset stoneware, it maintains even temperatures and prevents hot or cold spots, and cooks food uniformly, so everything you make bakes up just how you intended!
The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and is nearly-nonstick, so food will release easily, and because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about chips or scratches. It’s safe for the oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for preparing your dish and storing it in the refrigerator until it’s time to bake. At 8” Square with high 2.5” sides, this 2-Qt Heritage Square Dish is perfect for baking desserts, layered pasta dishes, or even an ice cream cake!
Le Creuset 2-Qt Heritage Square Dish (Caribbean Blue) Details:
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allow the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- High sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Dimensions: 8” x 8” x 2.5”
- Capacity: 2-Qt
- Made in Thailand and China
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Item #: PG0800-2017
Zucchini Rosettes with Squash and Parsnips
Serves 10+ (Shown in the Palm Green Heritage Square Casserole)
by Le Creuset
- 4 zucchini
- 4 yellow squash
- 3 large parsnips, peeled
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- Zest of one lime
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons toatsted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup finely sliced chives
Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline, slice long, wide ribbons of zucchini, squash, and parsnip. If using a peeler, peel as much as possible, rotating a half turn halfway through, leaving a small piece of the center of each vegetable for another use.
Heat a medium pot of salted water to a very slow boil. Blanch the vegetables separately: zucchini and squash for 1 minute each, parsnip for 3 minutes. Drain completely and let cool.
Combine the butter with ginger, lemongrass paste, lime zest and fish sauce. Chill in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
On a dry kitchen towel lay flat 36 zucchini or squash ribbons. Top each with a ribbon of parsnip, then two more squash or zucchini ribbons. Roll each stack to create a rosette.
Lay each rosette into an 8” baking dish with the spirals facing up in rows of 6 by 6. Dot with the chilled butter and season with salt and pepper. Bake until the butter is melted and the tops of the vegetables are just beginning to brown, about 12 – 15 minutes.
Garnish with sesame seeds and chives.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 2-Quart (8"") Heritage Square Dish - Caribbean Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870136051|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|