You have no items in your shopping cart.
20oz Sauce Jar with a Cherry Red Glaze - by Le Creuset
Now you can serve your favorite sauces and gravies in style with Le Creuset's Cherry Red Sauce Jar. The beautiful stoneware is renowned for its durability and resistance to stains and chips. The Le Creuset three-ring design is crafted to highlight the glossy enameled finish and makes each one of these sauce jars a unique piece of decor. Le Creuset's Cherry red Sauce Jar is perfect for maintaining the ideal warmth of your sauces, even as you serve them at the dinner table!
Le Creuset 20oz Sauce Jar (Cherry Red) Features:
- Vibrant cherry-red glaze
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Dishwasher, broiler, microwave, and oven safe
- Height: 5.5" | Width: 5.25"
- Capacity: 20 ounces
- Made in China
- Item # : PG1095-2067
TRADITIONAL CHEESE FONDUE
By Le Creuset
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 4 cups coarsely grated Gruyere or Emmental cheese
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or vodka
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 3 medium baguettes
Discard the garlic. Pour the wine into the fondue pan and bring to a boil over medium heat on the stovetop.
2) Reduce the heat to low and gradually add the grated cheese; a small handful at a time is a good measure. Stir thoroughly to melt each handful before adding more. Be careful not to add too much cheese at once, or it will become stringy or stick together in a clump.
3) Blend the cornstarch with the kirsch or vodka and stir into the fondue. Continue cooking and stirring until the mixture is thick and creamy.
Stir in the nutmeg. Add pepper to taste.
4) Transfer the fondue pot to the stand with the sprit burner lit. Adjust the flame to a lower heat by moving the lever on the burner to close off some of the holes.
A low heat will be sufficient to keep the cheese smooth and warm without sticking.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 20oz Sauce Jar (Cherry Red)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870183239|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.41|