You have no items in your shopping cart.
White 3.5 Quart Rectangular Casserole Dish with Lid - by Le Creuset
Bake anything from cheesy penne dishes to apple crumble desserts with Le Creuset White Casserole Dish! This rectangular dish is created with stoneware, which is impermeable to moisture and resistant to chipping or breaking. The colorful glaze is added for a stunning look that will prevent the dish from disfiguration caused by heat.
Le Creuset's 3.5qt Casserole Dish is an elegant piece that is perfect for going straight from the oven to the table. It's charming exterior makes it ideal for any holiday or special occasion. For thoughtful housewarming gifts, bake someone's favorite treat and present them with this durable stoneware dish for long-lasting enjoyment!
Le Creuset 3.5qt Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (White) Features:
- Ideal for casseroles, macaroni and cheese, vegetable dishes, desserts, and more!
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance is safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher use
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Capacity: 3.5 Quart
- Dimensions: 12.5" X 8.5"
- Item # : PG1148S-3216
Created for Le Creuset's Baking Dishes
- 5 heirloom apples
- 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
2. Peel a few different kinds of apples, enjoying the way they shrug reluctantly out of their skins. Core, slice and layer the apples into a buttered pie plate or baking dish and toss them with the juice of the lemon.
3. Mix the flour with the brown sugar, and add a dash of salt and a grating of fresh cinnamon. Using two knives - or just your fingers - cut in the butter, then pat the mixture over the top of the fruit. The cooking time is forgiving; you can put your crisp into a 375-degree oven and pretty much forget about it for 45 minutes to an hour. The juices should be bubbling a bit at the edges; the top should be crisp, golden and fragrant. Served warm, with a pitcher of cream, it makes you grateful for fall.
Recipe from My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes that Saved My Life, by Ruth Reichl.
Questions on Le Creuset 3.5qt Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (White)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Cant do without! Review by Meagan
This is a great, large casserole dish. Mine is actually blue (apparently no long offered). I use it primarily to bake curries for pot luck dinners, and it holds a double recipe easily. It is also good for use as a serving dish for other foods.
I like it enough that if I broke it accidentally, I would go buy it again. (Posted on 4/27/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 3.5qt Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (White) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870130714 Brands Le Creuset Type Casserole Dishes Options With Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Stoneware Color White Capacity 3.5 Quart Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Thailand Weight (in Lbs) 11.5000