You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hibiscus 3.5qt. Signature Braiser - by Le Creuset
Surprise the whole family with a hearty roast made tender and moist in Le Creuset’s moisture-retaining Brasier in Hibiscus from the Signature Series. This beautiful Hibiscus Brasier stands out with its beautiful chip-resistant enamel that lets you enjoy it’s beauty and quality for years to come.
Easily place your round French oven in and out of the oven with its large, ergonomic handles and light-weight cast-iron build designed to create less strain for you while cooking. It’s snugly-fitting lid helps maintain the moisture so you can get the best possible results when serving your favorite meals. Because Brasiers have larger bases than French ovens, meat products have maximum contact with the heat source for ideal browning.
By distributing heat evenly and efficiently, Le Creuset's Brasiers help brown and cook your food, while preventing hot spots and scorching. From Coq au Vin to Arroz con Pollo, this beautiful, versatile Brasier by Le Creuset is a wonderful staple for getting the job done, and the food on the table.
Le Creuset 3.5qt Signature Brasier (Hibiscus) Features:
- Hibiscus color
- 3.5qt capacity
- Ideal for large roasts and chickens
- Distributes heat evenly
- Locks in ideal amount of moisture
- Large ergonomic handles
- Chip-resistant enamel
- Stain-resistant interior
- Lid stabilizers keep lid secure
- Light-weight cast iron
- Dishwasher safe
- Wide base allows meat maximum contact with heat source
- Compatible with: gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grill
- Item # : LS2532-3014SS
PEAR, CRANBERRY, AND MAPLE WALNUT CRUMBLE
Featuring the Cassis Purple Brasier
- 5 large firm, ripe Anjou or Bartlett pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 pound cranberries, rinsed, sorted and picked over to remove stems
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (preferably freshly grated)
- 1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple sugar (see note)
- 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
Note: If you can’t find maple sugar, use 2/3 cup brown sugar and drizzle 2 tablespoons maple syrup over the fruit and mix well before adding the sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In the braiser, toss pears, cranberries, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon until well mixed. Combine the oats, brown sugar, maple sugar, butter, flour, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and the chopped walnuts in a mixing bowl; blend coarsely with fingertips. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the fruit and pat down lightly.
- Bake until the pears are tender and the topping is golden, about 45 minutes. If the top is browning too quickly, lay a piece of foil, shiny side up, over the top.
- This is great served warm with vanilla ice cream.
Questions on Le Creuset 3.5qt. Signature Braiser (Hibiscus) - (LS2532-3014SS)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 3.5qt. Signature Braiser (Hibiscus) GTIIN / UPC Code 024147271406 Brands Le Creuset Type Braisers Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel Color Pink Capacity 3.5 Quart Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 10