You have no items in your shopping cart.
3-Qt Heritage Square Dish (Caribbean Blue) by Le Creuset
For baking side dishes, roasted vegetables, or a small casserole, reach for a 3-Quart Heritage Square Dish by Le Creuset! Made with the same legendary stoneware used in all of Le Creuset’s bakeware, this distinctive Caribbean Blue baking dish recalls designs of the 1930s and 1940s with its traditional scalloped side handles. Like all Le Creuset stoneware, it maintains even temperatures and prevents hot or cold spots, and cooks food uniformly, so everything you make bakes up just how you intended!
The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and is nearly-nonstick, so food will release easily, and because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about chips or scratches. It’s safe for the oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for preparing your dish and storing it in the refrigerator until it’s time to bake. At 9” Square with high 2.75” sides, this 3-Qt Heritage Square Dish is perfect for baking desserts, layered pasta dishes, or even an ice cream cake!
Le Creuset 3-Qt Heritage Square Dish (Caribbean Blue) Details:
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allow the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- High sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Dimensions: 9” x 9” x 2.75”
- Capacity: 3-Qt
- Made in Thailand and China
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Item #: PG0800-2317
Caramel Roasted Pears
by Le Creuset (shown in White Heritage Square Dish)
- 4 large ripe pears, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 60g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp honey
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pear wedges in a baking dish and add the remaining ingredients. Toss to coat the pears. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until the sauce starts to caramelize.
Serve hot, drizzled with the extra sauce from the pan.
Cook’s note: You can also substitute the pears for apples.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 3-Quart (9”) Heritage Square Dish – Caribbean Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870136068|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.1|