You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hibiscus 3.1 Quart Rectangular Casserole Dish - by Le Creuset
Bake anything from cheesy penne dishes to apple crumble desserts with Le Creuset Hibiscus Casserole Dish! This rectangular dish is created with stoneware, which is impermeable to moisture and resistant to chipping or breaking. The colorful glaze is added for a stunning look that will prevent the dish from disfiguration caused by heat.
Le Creuset's 3.1qt Casserole Dish is an elegant piece that is perfect for going straight from the oven to the table. Its charming exterior makes it ideal for any holiday or special occasion. For thoughtful housewarming gifts, bake someone's favorite treat and present them with this durable stoneware dish for long-lasting enjoyment!
Le Creuset 3.1qt Covered Rectangular Casserole Dish (Hibiscus) Features:
- Ideal for casseroles, macaroni and cheese, vegetable dishes, desserts, and more!
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance is safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher use
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Capacity: 3.1 Quarts
- Dimensions: 12" X 9"
- Item # : PG1047S-3214
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE WITH CRISPY SHALLOTS AND MUSHROOMS
Created for Le Creuset Baking Dishes
**NOTE. The baking dish used for this recipe differs in color and style
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp flour, divided
- 1/3 cup panko
- 10 shallots, thinly sliced
- 9 cups green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves chopped and stems discarded
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
2. Pour oil into a small bowl. In a separate small bowl, combine 1/3 cup flour and panko. Season with salt. Dip shallots in oil, then dredge in the flour mixture. Place shallots on a baking sheet and bake five to ten minutes. Lower oven heat to 350°F.
3. Meanwhile, in a stockpot, bring heavily salted water to a rolling boil. Add the green beans and cook 1 minute. Remove to a bowl filled with ice water to halt the cooking process.
4. In a fry pan set over medium heat, melt the butter. Add mushrooms and thyme. Saute five to eight minutes.
5. Pour in sherry vinegar to deglaze the pan, scraping to loosen any remaining bits of mushroom. Add 2 Tbsp flour to thicken the mixture.
6. Add chicken stock and stir until smooth. Pour in cream and allow the mixture to thicken slightly, until it coats the back of a spoon.
6. In a large bowl, combine the green beans with the mushroom sauce and half of the crispy shallots. Top with remaining shallots. Bake 15 minutes or until warmed through.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 3.1qt Rectangular Dish (Hibiscus)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870177818|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.5|