You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hibiscus 4.5qt Signature Round Dutch Oven - by Le Creuset
Surprise the whole family with a hearty roast made tender and moist in Le Creuset’s moisture-retaining Round French Oven in Hibiscus from the Signature Series. This beautiful Hibiscus French oven stands out with its beautiful chip-resistant enamel that lets you enjoy it’s beauty and quality for years to come.
Easily place your round French oven in and out of the oven with its large, ergonomic handles and light-weight cast-iron build designed to create less strain for you while cooking. It’s snugly-fitting lid helps maintain the moisture so you can get the best possible results when serving your favorite meals.
By distributing heat evenly and efficiently, Le Creuset's French ovens help brown and cook your food, while preventing hot spots and scorching. From Coq au Vin to Arroz con Pollo, this beautiful, versatile round French oven by Le Creuset is a wonderful staple for getting the job done, and the food on the table.
Le Creuset 4.5qt Signature Round French Oven (Hibiscus) Features:
- 4.5 quart capacity
- Light-weight cast iron
- Distributes heat evenly
- Locks in ideal amount of moisture
- Large ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip
- Chip-resistant enamel
- Stain-resistant interior is dishwasher safe
- Lid stabilizers keep lid secure
- Ideal for large roasts, chickens, casseroles, and bread
- Compatible with: gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grill
- Dimensions: 9.5” x 6.5” x 12.75”
- Item # : LS2501-2414SS
OLIVE PARMESAN BREAD
Featuring the Palm Green French Oven
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 cup grated Parmesan, plus 1/4 cup finely grated, divided
- 7 ounces Kalamata olives, halved
- Olive oil
2. In a stand mixer fitted with the bread hook attachment, combine flour, yeast, salt and 1 cup water. Mix briefly. Once combined, add remaining water, 1 cup grated Parmesan and olives. Mix until dough is thoroughly combined. It should not be sticky.
3. Form the dough into a round with your hands, and place in a bowl that has been brushed with olive oil and dusted with flour. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until tripled in size and dough springs back when touched, about 3 – 4 hours.
4. Brush the Dutch oven with olive oil or butter. Place dough round in the center. Brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to 375°F. Bake until golden brown and internal temperature is 200°F.
6. Allow the bread to rest in the Dutch oven for 20 minutes. Remove to a cooling rack before slicing.
Questions on Le Creuset 4.5qt Signature Round French Oven (Hibiscus Pink)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Truly the best!! Review by Meagan
It does not get better than Le Creuset. I am thrilled to have this casserole/ Dutch oven and use it frequently for all sorts of cooking. It is big and it is very heavy but it is a wonder for slow and low cooking. Worth every penny and I wish I had bought it years ago. It is dishwasher safe and nothing sticks anyway to the enamel surface. (Posted on 4/27/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 4.5qt Signature Round French Oven (Hibiscus Pink) GTIIN / UPC Code 024147262503 Brands Le Creuset Type Dutch Ovens Home or Commercial Home Material Iron Color Pink Capacity 4.5 Quart Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 12.0000