You have no items in your shopping cart.
4-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish (White) by Le Creuset
When you want to make lasagna or a roast for the family, reach for a 4-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish by Le Creuset! Made with the same legendary stoneware used in all of Le Creuset’s bakeware, this distinctive White baking dish recalls designs of the 1930s and 1940s with its traditional scalloped side handles. Like all Le Creuset stoneware, it maintains even temperatures and prevents hot or cold spots, and cooks food uniformly, so everything you make bakes up just how you intended!
The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and is nearly-nonstick, so food will release easily, and because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about chips or scratches. It’s safe for the oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for preparing your dish and storing it in the refrigerator until it’s time to bake. At 9” x 12.5”, this 4-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish is perfect for baking casseroles for your family, for marinating and then roasting meat, and making desserts for a crowd!
Le Creuset 4-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish (White) Details:
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allow the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- High sidewalls create ample cooking space for casserole fillings
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Dimensions: 9” x 12.5” x 2.5”
- Capacity: 4-Qt
- Made in Thailand and China
- 5-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Item #: PG07003A-3267
Pistachio, Lemon, and Ricotta Cake
The perfect afternoon delight, this feather-light pistachio cake is a great all-rounder and makes the perfect treat for afternoon tea, breakfast, and dessert alike. Cut it into squares, make a large pot of tea, and sit back and enjoy.
by Le Creuset
- 250 grams self-rising flour
- 250 grams sugar, plus 2 heaped tablespoons extra
- 250 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Finely grated zest of 2 unwaxed lemons
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste
- 250 grams ricotta
- 200 grams pistachios, 150 g blitzed finely in a food processor and 50 grams kept whole
Pre-heat the oven to 335°F
Butter a Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Qt Heritage Rectangular Dish.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, ricotta, milk, lemon zest and vanilla paste together until evenly combined. Add the flour and incorporate, followed by the butter, and mix well.
Add the ground and whole pistachios and give everything a thoroughly good mix to make sure the mixture is smooth and evenly combined.
Pour the cake mix into the lined dish and smooth over the top to make sure the batter is evenly distributed and the surface is flat. Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden on top and a skewer/knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool. Slice into squares and serve.
Cook’s Note: You can also use orange zest as an alternative to lemon zest and adding 100 grams of white chocolate chunks works really well, too.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 4-Quart Heritage Rectangular Dish – White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870174084|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.00|