You have no items in your shopping cart.
5 Pc Signature Enamel Cast Iron Cookware Set - Caribbean by Le Creuset
From honey-glazed roast chicken to a pan-seared roast beef Le Creuset’s 5 piece cast iron cookware set is perfect for cooking your favorite meals and recipes. With its light-weight cast iron construction and extra large handles, this cast iron cookware set is made to be easy to maneuver from stove top to oven to table.
With a 5.5 quart dutch oven, a 1.75 quart sauce pan, and a 9” skillet, this cast iron cookware set makes a great starter set, wedding present or house-warming gift. Each piece of this set is compatible with electric, gas, and induction stovetops and its interior stain-resistant enamel prevents burning and sticking.
This cast iron cookware set comes in a bright, Caribbean blue that adds life and color to any kitchen. With its life-time warranty, gorgeous colors, and endless list of uses, Le Creuset’s 5 Piece Signature Enamel Cast Iron Cookware Set is sure to be a staple in your kitchen for years to come.
5 Piece Cookware Set Includes:
- 5.5 Quart Dutch Oven
- 1.75 Quart Saucepan
- 9” Skillet
Le Creuset Caribbean Blue 5 Piece Cookware Set (MS1605-17) Features:
- Enamel cast iron cookware set
- Ideal for slow-cooking, roasting, searing, frying and baking
- Light-weight cast iron
- Even heat distribution
- Chip and crack-resistant exterior enamel
- Sand-colored interior enamel in Dutch oven and saucepan
- Skillet requires no seasoning
- Large handles for better grip
- Phenolic knobs heat safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible heat sources: Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, and oven
- Item # MS1605-17
**NOTE: Caribbean Blue Multi Bowl (Model PG4100-2517) is not included
WALDORF SALAD WITH FARRO AND FRISEE
By Le Creuset
- 2 cups farro
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 cups red seedless grapes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch frisee lettuce, rinsed and torn into small pieces
- 2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped and lightly toasted
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
In your 1.7 Quart Caribbean Blue Saucepan, combine farro, water, coconut oil and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Drain farro and let cool to room temperature.
Whisk together sherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey and 1/4 cup olive oil. Pour this dressing over the farro and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Toss the grapes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes. Toss the warm grapes with the frisee to allow the frisee to wilt slightly.
In a large bowl, toss the chilled farro with the warm grapes and frisee, macadamia nuts, pear and cheese. Garnish with scallion.
Questions on Le Creuset 5 Pc Enameled Cast Iron Cookware – 5 Pc Signature Caribbean Blue
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Lindsey Payne Name Le Creuset 5 Pc Enameled Cast Iron Cookware – 5 Pc Signature Caribbean Blue GTIIN / UPC Code 086324073012 Brands Le Creuset Type Cookware Sets Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel Color Blue Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 23.7000