You have no items in your shopping cart.
5 Pc Signature Enamel Cast Iron Cookware Set - Caribbean by Le Creuset
From honey-glazed roast chicken to a pan-seared roast beef Le Creuset’s 5 piece cast iron cookware set is perfect for cooking your favorite meals and recipes. With its light-weight cast iron construction and extra large handles, this cast iron cookware set is made to be easy to maneuver from stove top to oven to table.
With a 5.5 quart dutch oven, a 1.75 quart sauce pan, and a 9” skillet, this cast iron cookware set makes a great starter set, wedding present or house-warming gift. Each piece of this set is compatible with electric, gas, and induction stovetops and its interior stain-resistant enamel prevents burning and sticking.
This cast iron cookware set comes in a bright, Caribbean blue that adds life and color to any kitchen. With its life-time warranty, gorgeous colors, and endless list of uses, Le Creuset’s 5 Piece Signature Enamel Cast Iron Cookware Set is sure to be a staple in your kitchen for years to come.
5 Piece Cookware Set Includes:
- 5.5 Quart Dutch Oven
- 1.75 Quart Saucepan
- 9” Skillet
Le Creuset Caribbean Blue 5 Piece Cookware Set (MS1605-17) Features:
- Enamel cast iron cookware set
- Ideal for slow-cooking, roasting, searing, frying and baking
- Light-weight cast iron
- Even heat distribution
- Chip and crack-resistant exterior enamel
- Sand-colored interior enamel in Dutch oven and saucepan
- Skillet requires no seasoning
- Large handles for better grip
- Phenolic knobs heat safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible heat sources: Ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, and oven
- Item # MS1605-17
**NOTE: Caribbean Blue Multi Bowl (Model PG4100-2517) is not included
WALDORF SALAD WITH FARRO AND FRISEE
By Le Creuset
- 2 cups farro
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 cups red seedless grapes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch frisee lettuce, rinsed and torn into small pieces
- 2 ounces macadamia nuts, chopped and lightly toasted
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and diced
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
In your 1.7 Quart Caribbean Blue Saucepan, combine farro, water, coconut oil and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a low simmer. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Drain farro and let cool to room temperature.
Whisk together sherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey and 1/4 cup olive oil. Pour this dressing over the farro and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Toss the grapes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes. Toss the warm grapes with the frisee to allow the frisee to wilt slightly.
In a large bowl, toss the chilled farro with the warm grapes and frisee, macadamia nuts, pear and cheese. Garnish with scallion.
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Le Creuset 5 Pc Enameled Cast Iron Cookware - 5 Pc Signature Caribbean Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||086324073012|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||23.7|