Wow guests with their own individual pie with a perfectly browned and flaky crust when you use this 5” Heritage Collection Petite Pie Dish by Le Creuset! This small pie dish, this one in Marseille Blue, is made from high-quality stoneware that heats evenly, prevents hot spots, and cooks food in uniformly. The result will be a golden brown, perfectly flaky crust with a fully cooked filling. The smooth, impermeable glaze resists staining and easily releases foods, making cleanup nearly effortless. Because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about knife marks. The dimpled edge serves as a guide as you prepare the crust so the finished pie has a nice, evenly fluted top crust. It’s safe for oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing your pie or quiche in the refrigerator. Add this 5” Pie Dish to your Marseille Blue collection, or as a lovely complement to a colorful mix-and-match set, and start making beautiful individual pies, quiches, and tarts!
Le Creuset 5-Inch Heritage Pie Dish (Marseille Blue) Details:
- Stoneware pie dish maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knife
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Perfectly sized for small pies, desserts and quiches for one or two
- Dimensions: 5” diameter x 1.5” high
- 5-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Item #: PG1855-231M
Looking for more Le Creuset items? Click here.