Keep all of your roasting, sautéing, baking, and grilling covered with Le Creuset's 6-Piece Signature Set! This charming soft-white set includes two pieces of bakeware: a round dutch oven for braising meat or preparing fresh bread, and a roaster for large cuts of meat. Also included with the product are two pieces of cookware: a square skillet grill for shrimp, sliced steak, or vegetables, and a saucier pan for soups and sauces.
Le Creuset's stoneware features a stunning glaze to protect the material further. The glaze is resistant to scratches, chips, rippling, or warping due to wear and heat, making this a lifetime accessory that can be passed down for generations or given as a home-warming gift. Le Creuset's White Signature Cookware Set is perfect for conquering family dinners or large parties. Because of the thermal resistance, this cookware is ideal for baking, serving, and freezing food without the hassle of switching dishes!
Scroll Down or Click Here for a Featured Recipe!
Le Creuset 6-Piece Signature Set (White) Features:
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking progress
- Skillet grill's durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning and is designed for higher surface temperature cooking
- Large handles provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- Saucier knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F; Dutch oven knob is safe up to 500°F
- Compatible cooktops: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, & halogen
- Save in oven and on outdoor grill
- Interior sand-colored enameled cast iron cookware pieces to help monitor food easily, prevent burning and sticking
- Round French oven with lid for braised recipes, soups or stews, casseroles, and more
- Saucier with lid for building even delicate sauces, cooking whole grain cereals, braising vegetables
- Ribbed, square skillet grill for healthy cooking of meats and vegetables with perfect grilling lines
- Enameled cast iron roaster for oven-roasting meats or vegetables, and preparing cobblers or other home-style recipes
- Oven, stovetop, dishwasher, refrigerator, and freezer safe
- Ergonomic, oversized handles for secure gripping while moving with even weight distribution
- Made in France
- Item #: MS1406-16SS
- Square Skillet Grill
- 4.5qt Round Dutch Oven & Lid
- 5.25qt Signature Roaster
- 2.5qt Saucier & Lid
Click Here to View other Le Creuset Products
Le Creuset's Apple Cranberry Crumb Blondies Recipe
For the crumb topping
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
For the bars
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature, plus more for the roaster
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups peeled and diced Granny Smith apples (about 2 large apples)
- 1/2 cup dried or fresh cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter the roaster and set aside.
To make the crumb topping, in a small bowl, whisk together flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, work the butter into the mixture until medium crumbs form. With your hands, mix in the cranberries. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter until it is light and creamy. Add the brown sugar and mix until fully incorporated. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla and mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in apples and cranberries.
Pour the batter into the roaster and spread with a spatula. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly on top and press with your hands.
Place the roaster onto the center rack of the oven and bake 35 minutes, or until the crumb topping is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out nearly clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing and serving.