You have no items in your shopping cart.
Flame Orange 8oz Mini Round Cocotte - by Le Creuset
Create fluffy souffles, creamy soups, and more with Le Creuset's 8oz Mini Round Cocotte in Flame Orange. These cocottes are crafted with durable stoneware that maintains an even temperature and heat distribution to prevent scotching or cold spots. Stoneware is also used to resist cracking, crazing, and rippling, which makes it safe to use as cookware or bakeware. The nearly non-stick interior is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Le Creuset's 8oz Mini Round Cocotte in Flame is perfect for making gourmet meals, desserts, and side dishes with ease.
Le Creuset 8 Ounce Mini Round Cocotte (PG1160-082) Features:
- Stunning glaze makes it perfect serveware at the dinner table
- Thermal resistance safe for freezers, microwaves, ovens, broilers, and dishwashers
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Safe for cutting on with knives
- Made in Thailand/China
- Item # : PG1160-082
ZUCCHINI CORN BREAD WITH GARLIC BUTTER
Featuring Le Creuset's Mini Round Cocotte
- 115g melted butter
- 1 clove garlic – finely chopped
- 125ml buttermilk
- 2 medium eggs
- 225g fine yellow cornmeal or maize meal
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch of chilli flakes – optional
- 1 medium Zucchini (courgette) 225g cut into small dice
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Oven: 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5, pre-heated
Fan oven: 170°C
Add the chopped garlic to the melted butter.
Brush the insides of the petite casseroles liberally with some of the garlic flavoured butter.
Whisk the buttermilk and eggs together in a jug and stir in the remaining garlic butter.
Combine the cornmeal, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, salt, pepper and the optional chilli flakes in a bowl.
Add the milk mixture and mix together. Stir in 2/3 of the diced courgette. Reserving the remaining 1/3 for later.
Spoon the mixture equally between the four buttered casseroles.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese over each and decorate the top with the remaining diced courgette.
Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and firm to the touch.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 8oz Mini Round Cocotte - Flame Orange|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00024147919407|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|