Fry delicious homecooked chicken or mushroom sides with Le Creuset's Deep Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction that will resist burning food or cooking unevenly. The outer layer is bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine while the internal layer is crafted with a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food. This pan also features helper handles, which makes it easy to lift the pan when it is filled with heavy liquids or meats.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 9.5" Fry Pan can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
Scroll Down or Click Here for a Featured Recipe!
Le Creuset 9.5" Deep Fry Pan w/ Helper Handle (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle for easy carrying
- Tri-ply construction ensures even heating
- Depth contains splatters while stirring or pouring
- Helper offers easy grip for lifting a full pan
- Aluminum core heats evenly and quickly and is protected by the rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layers is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Compatible cooktops: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, & halogen
- Dishwasher safe and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2400-24
Click Here to View Other Le Creuset Products
OMLETTE AUX FINES HERBES
Created for Le Creuset Fry Pans
- 5 sprigs chervil
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 5 sprigs tarragon
- 5 sprigs chives
- 4 ounces butter, clarified
- Salt and pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 ounce butter, clarified
- Salt and pepper as desired
Pick the leaves off the chervil, parsley and tarragon. Trim the bottoms off the chives.
Blanch the herbs separately in boiling salted water, then refresh immediately in ice water. Squeeze out excess water and finely chop.
Warm a large plate, and brush the center with melted butter. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside in a warm place.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Mix in the chopped herbs.
In a small fry pan set over medium heat, heat the clarified butter. When the butter is hot, pour the egg mixture into the pan. Stir gently with a fork, lifting the bottom to allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath. The eggs should not set too quickly or take on too much color.
Once the eggs are almost completely set, give the pan a good shake or tap. With the aid of the fork, fold the omelette in half and slip it onto the prepared plate, folding it again onto itself. Brush the top of the omelette with a bit more clarified butter before serving.