You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nonstick 9.5" Deep Fry Pan with Stainless Steel Exterior - by Le Creuset
Fry delicious homecooked chicken with a side of mushrooms with Le Creuset's Nonstick Deep Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction that will resist burning food or cooking unevenly. The outer layer is bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine while the internal layer is crafted with a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food. This pan also features helper handles, which makes it easy to lift the pan when it is filled with heavy liquids or meats.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 9.5" Nonstick Deep Fry Pan with a Stainless Steel exterior can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
LeCreuset Nonstick 9.5" Deep Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic handle minimizes heat transfer for easy lifting and carrying
- Nonstick coating provides superior food release for quick cleanup
- Coating is crafted with PFOA-free material that won't chip, flake, or warp
- Aluminum core heats evenly and is protect by rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Exterior layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain stunning luster over time
- Heat source compatibility: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, oven
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2500-24
GOAT CHEESE OMELET
Featuring a Le Creuset Nonstick Fry Pan
**NOTE. Click Here to view model HA2200-22, the fry pan featured in the recipe
- 2 whole eggs, as fresh as possible
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Salt and white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped tarragon
Beat eggs until well combined.
In a nonstick skillet, heat half the butter over medium heat, being careful not to let it brown. Pour in eggs and stir vigorously with a spatula while gently shaking the pan. Season with salt and pepper and scrape down the sides of the pan.
Continue stirring, shaking and scraping the sides of the pan until the eggs just being to coagulate into creamy curds. Do not let them cook dry or take on color.
Once the eggs are holding together on the bottom but still runny on the top, remove the pan from the heat to let the eggs set for about a minute. Check to make sure the omelet will release from the bottom of the pan with a spatula.
Add the goat cheese and remaining butter in a line across the center. Pushing with the spatula, slowly roll the omelet over the cheese. Flip it seam side down onto a plate.
Season with additional salt and top with tarragon.
Questions on Le Creuset 9.5" Deep Nonstick Fry Pan w/ Stainless Steel Exterior - (SSP2400-24)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name Le Creuset 9.5” Nonstick Deep Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870155083 Brands Le Creuset Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Non-stick & Stainless Color Black & Stainless Size 9.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Portugal Weight (in Lbs) 3.3