You have no items in your shopping cart.
9-Inch Heritage Pie Dish in Soleil Yellow by Le Creuset
When you want a pie with a perfectly browned and flaky crust, reach for the 9” Heritage Pie Dish by Le Creuset! This pie dish, this one in Soleil Yellow, is made from high-quality stoneware that heats evenly, prevents hot spots, and cooks food uniformly. The result will be a golden brown, perfectly flaky crust with a fully cooked filling. The smooth, impermeable interior glaze resists staining and easily releases foods, making cleanup nearly effortless. Because the exterior enamel is so durable, you won’t have to worry about knife marks. The dimpled edge serves as a guide as you prepare the crust so the finished pie has a nice, evenly fluted top crust. It’s safe for oven, broiler, microwave, refrigerator, or freezer, and since it resists stains and odors, it’s ideal for storing your pie or quiche in the refrigerator! Add this 9” Pie Dish to your Soleil Yellow collection, or as a lovely complement to a colorful mix-and-match set.
Le Creuset 9-Inch Heritage Pie Dish (Soleil Yellow) Details:
- Stoneware pie dish maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safely goes from fridge or freezer to oven. To go from freezer to oven, place frozen dish in cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knife
- Interior glaze is nearly-nonstick
- Foods release easily for quick cleanup
- Safe for freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists stains and odors
- Item #: PG1855-231M
by Le Creuset
- 5 heirloom apples
- 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
Preheat oven to 375°F
Peel a few different kinds of apples. Core, slice, and layer the apples into a buttered pie plate or baking dish and toss them with the juice of the lemon.
Mix the flour with the brown sugar, and add a dash of salt and a grating of fresh cinnamon. Using two knives - or just your fingers - cut in the butter, then pat the mixture over the top of the fruit. The cooking time is forgiving; you can put your crisp into a 375-degree oven and pretty much forget about it for 45 minutes to an hour. The juices should be bubbling a bit at the edges; the top should be crisp, golden, and fragrant. Serve warm, with a pitcher of cream, and it makes you grateful for fall.
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Le Creuset 9" Heritage Pie Dish - Soleil Yellow|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870104265|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.00|