You have no items in your shopping cart.
Signature 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Braiser by Le Creuset
Gather the family round the dinner table for a hearty meal braised and browned in Le Creuset’s 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Braiser in black. Easily prepare your family dinner with a cast iron braiser that distributes heat evenly and efficiently so you don’t have to worry about hot spots while you cook.
With large ergonomic handles that make moving your cast iron braiser from stove-top to oven to table, this braiser is designed to help. It’s lid fit’s snugly and is designed to maintain just the right amount of moisture so you can treat your family and dinner guests, to a tender roast or juicy chicken piccatta.
With chip-resistant enamel, you can enjoy the quality and beauty of your cast iron braiser for years to come. Bring quality to the table with Le Creuset’s beautiful 3.5 Quart Cast Iron Braiser that’s as versatile as you need it to be.
Le Creuset Black Braiser 3.5 Quart - Signature Series (LS2532-3031SS) Features:
- LeCreuset Braiser
- Evenly distributes heat
- Maintains ideal amount of moisture
- Large ergonomic handles
- Chip-resistant enamel
- Lid stabilizer for snug fit
- Knob heat safe up to 500°F
- Compatible with: Gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grills
- Dishwasher safe
- 3.5 quart capacity
- Dimensions: 8.75” x 5.25” x 15.75”
- Includes Limited 5 Year Le Creuset Warranty
- Le Creuset # LS2532-3031SS
NOTE: Recipe photo features the Le Creuset Black & Stainless Braiser (HA8100-30)
Hot Braised Lamb with Black Bean Paste and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon groundnut or vegetable oil
- 750g lean lamb leg meat, trimmed of fat and diced into 2.5cm pieces
- 70g root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1½ tablespoons black bean paste
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Chinese dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or sherry
- 200-300ml water
- 1 x 150g medium carrot, cut into fine julienne strips
- 1 x 225g can sliced water chestnuts, drained of liquid and halved
- 100g bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions, shredded or chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornflour mixed with
- 2 tablespoons water
- Small handful fresh coriander, roughly torn, to serve
Heat the oil in the wok over a medium heat and stir-fry the lamb for 2-3 minutes to sear.
Add the ginger and garlic and fry for 1 minute, stir in the black bean paste, chilli, soy sauce, rice wine/sherry and stir-fry for 1 minute more.
Add just enough water to barely cover the meat (approximately 250ml), stir well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to maintain a very low simmer, put on the lid and cook for 1¼-1½ hours until the meat is tender.
Stir in the shredded carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and spring onions, replace the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are cooked but still vibrant and crisp. Add the cornflour and water mixture and stir until the sauce has thickened.
Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve with some roughly torn coriander and an accompaniment of boiled rice.
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Le Creuset Braiser 3.5 Quart - Signature Series - Black|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147265733|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||10|