You have no items in your shopping cart.
Braiser 3.5 Quart - Signature Series - Marine Blue by Le Creuset
The Le Creuset Braiser Pan made of enameled cast iron hales from France with precision craftsmanship and quality that will last a lifetime. Both wet and dry heats break tough meats and tenderize fresh vegetables. This 3.5 quart Le Creuset braiser in Marine Blue is the perfect family size. So whether you are cooking up delicate jasmine rice or making a heavy stew the Le Creuset Cast Iron braiser is a great choice to get the job done.
What does the Le Creuset Signature Series offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear than the Regular Series offers.
Le Creuset Cast Iron Marine Blue Braiser (LS2532-306MSS) Features:
- 3.5-quart capacity Le Creuset braiser
- Includes Limited Lifetime LeCreuset Warranty
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- Cast Iron braiser pan construction
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Safe for Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Stovetop Cooking
- Dishwasher Safe cast iron braiser pan
- Diameter: 11.5" | Height: 5"
- Made in France
- Le Creuset # LS2532-306MSS
|Name||Le Creuset Braiser 3.5 Quart - Signature Series - Marine Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147285588|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||10|