You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Teapot - Enameled Cherry Red
The perfectly small teapot for two! Enjoy a relaxing cup of your favorite tea from your Le Creuset teapot. The LeCreuset stoneware teapot with included infuser insert allows you to steep loose leaf tea as well as tea pages. A non-porous cherry red enamel finish will keep your Le Creuset teapot looking its best while resisting staining and chipping. This 22 oz tea pot is safe for use in the microwave or oven and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
LeCreuset 22 oz. Cherry Red Teapot (PG0302-0867) Features:
- 22-ounce small teapot
- Large side handle for easy handling
- Round shaped stoneware teapot lid with knob
- Includes LeCreuset infuser insert
- Perfectly steeps loose leaf tea
- High-fired stoneware teapot
- Non-porous cherry enamel finish
- LeCreuset teapot resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
- LeCreuset tea pot safe for microwave, oven, and freezer
- Stoneware teapot it dishwasher safe
- Perfect size white teapot for two
- 5 year Le Creuset warranty
- Item # PG0302-0867
LeCreuset Teapot Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 8 inches
LeCreuset Teapot Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
By Le Creuset
- 250g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 120g butter
- 150g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 180ml milk
- 150g blueberries
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Use a silicone spatula to mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one by one to the mixture and pour in the milk. Add the flour, baking powder and salt.
Mix all the ingredients together until the batter is heavy.
Add the blueberries and spread them evenly until uniform.
Place the silicone moulds on a baking tray and add the mixture 2/3 of the way.
Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
Leave to cool.
|Name||Le Creuset 22oz Teapot - Cerise / Cherry Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870011327|
|Type||Teapots (Not for Stovetop Use)|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Electric or Non Electric||Non Electric|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|