You have no items in your shopping cart.
Craft Series Basting Brush - Marseille Blue by Le Creuset (JS430-59)
Your next glazed ham will be stunningly simple to achieve with the use of the Le Creuset Craft Series Basting Brush has a 2.75" wide brush head to make quick work over large application areas. The conical shape and short bristles are specially designed to perform like a natural bristle brush. The silicone basting brush holds liquids near the head top and releases them into the bristle tips with gentle pressure. You will find it handy for basting at your oven or grill and using during your pastry making chores. The lovely wooden handle has grip rings and an elliptical shape for increased control, comfort, and gripping orientation. This Le Creuset Craft Series Basting Brush can be one of the most helpful and solidly constructed silicone tools you have ever used in your kitchen.
- Thermal resistant, premium-quality LeCreuset silicone basting brush head with wood handle
- Dishwasher safe removable head
- Hand wash wooden handle
- Le Creuset Craft Series basting brush dimensions - 11.5" L. x 2.75" W.
- Craft Series developed for professional chefs and avid home cooks
- Short bristles and conical shape to perform as a natural bristle basting brush does
- Large diameter silicone basting brush for fast application over large areas
- Perfect for use while grilling or oven-roasting
- Holds liquids at brush top and slowly releases into basting brush tips with light pressure
- Also works wonders in baking for basting with egg wash, melted butter, and more
- Ergonomic, elliptical handle shape
- Grip rings for secure, comfortable control and quick-grip orientations
- Nearly non-stick characteristics releases food easy and cleans quickly
- Stain-resistant, easily-removed silicone basting brush
- Mix and match with a variety of LeCreuset tools and accessories
- LeCreuset Craft Series basting brush with classic-style Stunning Le Creuset Marseille Blue
- Beautiful design is backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in China
- Maximum heat temperature - 482 degrees Fahrenheit
- Patented, original, hand-crafted design and construction
Le Creuset Bakeware, Cookware, Dinnerware, and Accessory pieces are a statement of superior quality, brand longevity, and handcrafted original designs. The premium silicone accessory tools have advanced functional designs, removable heads, and non-stick, stain-resistant constructions. The enameled stoneware compositions with unmatched thermal resistance prevent cracking, crazing, rippling and chipping over a lifetime of consistent use. The enameled cast iron pieces radiate and retain heat in a manner that no other type construction can achieve. Le Creuset signature triple-ring detailing is combined with vibrant, gradient colors which grace exteriors of every piece that can be mixed or matched with their large selection of types of kitchen tools and accessories. Since 1925, Le Creuset has expanded their manufacturing categories, but all this is founded on the bedrock of flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Tracy F|
|Name||Le Creuset Craft Series Basting Brush - Marseille Blue|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870206624|
|Type||Basters & Basting Brushes|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.7|