You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Dinnerware Dinner Plate in White: A Stylish Choice for Steaks, Chicken, & Other Entrees
Invest in a piece of dinnerware that feels at home in both casual and fine-dining settings, like the Le Creuset 12" dinner plate (PG9000-3016 in white) from Le Creuset Dinnerware. The Le Creuset dinner plate measures 12" in diameter with a center well that's great for hanging onto saucy pastas & juicy steaks.
The Le Creuset 12" dinner plate is made durable against scratching, chipping, and fading, and with a meticulous color-matching process that is guaranteed to match other Le Creuset dinnerware. The Le Creuset 12" dinner plate is backed by a 5-year limited warranty through Le Creuset Dinnerware for years of enjoyment.
Le Creuset 12" White Dinnerware Dinner Plate (PG9000-3016) Features:
- Includes 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 12" round dinner plate from Le Creuset Dinnerware
- Great for pasta, steak, large salads, & entrees
- Center well for sauces, juices, & seasoning
- Le Creuset white color
- Resists scratching, chipping, & fading
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Le Creuset dinnerware is safe for extreme temperatures
- Stunning glaze is impermeable to staining
- Item # PG9000-3016
MINI POTATO GALETTES
By Le Creuset
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes
- Black pepper
- 1/2 pound pie dough
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 egg
1) Preheat oven to 400 F.
2) In a large skillet set over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, while you prepare the potatoes.
3) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash the potatoes and slice thinly, about 1/8 inch thick. Carefully lower them into the water. Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and stir into the pan with the onions, another pinch of salt, and a few turns of the pepper mill. Reduce the skillet’s heat to low to keep warm while you prepare the crust.
4) Divide pie dough into four equal balls. Roll into circles about 1 inch larger in diameter than the wells in the Yorkshire pudding pan. Gently lay the dough into the pan.
5) Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Parmesan into the bottom of each crust. Evenly divide the potato and onion mixture among the crusts, followed by another tablespoon of Parmesan for each. Fold the outside edges of the crusts up over the filling, making a pleated border.
6) Beat the egg with a splash of water, then brush over the crusts. Bake the galettes for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Le Creuset Dinnerware Dinner Plate (12") - White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870048446|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Thailand|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|