You have no items in your shopping cart.
Caribbean Rectangular Dish & Serving Platter Lid - by Le Creuset
Bring your mouth-watering roasts or tasty snack sticks straight from the oven to the table top with Le Creuset's Caribbean Blue Baking Dish and Platter! These dishes are designed with stoneware, which is impervious to liquids and ideal for recipes that require juices or sauce. The wide handles provide an easy grip for carrying and the steep slopes keep the food from sploshing onto the floor.
Le Creuset's stoneware features a stunning glaze to protect the material further. The glaze is resistant to scratches, chips, rippling, or warping due to wear and heat, making this a lifetime accessory that can be passed down for generations or given as a home-warming gift. Le Creuset's Rectangular Dish and Serving Platter is perfect for family dinners or parties.
Le Creuset Rectangular Dish w/ Platter Lid (Caribbean) Features:
- Platter functions as lid or bakes separately
- Colorful glaze resists staining and warping
- Ideal for oven or microwave use
- Sloped ridges contain food while baking or serving
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, or rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Dishwasher safe. Hand-washing recommended
- Platter dimensions: 9" X 13"
- Baking dish capacity: 2.75 Quarts
- Item # : PG2015-1317
BAKE AND SERVE CHEESE STRAWS
Created for Le Creuset's Baking Platters
**NOTE. Click here to view the platter featured in the photo.
- 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter (4 tablespoons) cubed
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Toss cheese with all dry igredients, then pulse in a food processor until loosely combined. Add the butter and pulse until a moldable dough forms.
Shape the dough into a rectangle, then wrap in plastic. Let rest on the countertop or in the refrigerator until ready to use.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a large rectangle about 1/8 inch-thick. Cut the dough with a floured knife or pizza cutter into 1/2 inch-wide strips. Lay the strips onto the stoneware serving platter, adding a few twists as you lay it down.
Bake directly on the platter until golden, about 12 – 15 minutes, rotating once during cooking. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Serve from the platter.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset Rectangular Dish w/ Platter Lid (Caribbean)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870181419|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||12.12|