You have no items in your shopping cart.
Palm Rectangular Dish & Serving Platter Lid - by Le Creuset
Bring your mouth-watering roasts or tasty snack sticks straight from the oven to the table top with Le Creuset's Palm Green Baking Dish and Platter! These dishes are designed with stoneware, which is impervious to liquids and ideal for recipes that require juices or sauce. The wide handles provide an easy grip for carrying and the steep slopes keep the food from sploshing onto the floor.
Le Creuset's stoneware features a stunning glaze to protect the material further. The glaze is resistant to scratches, chips, rippling, or warping due to wear and heat, making this a lifetime accessory that can be passed down for generations or given as a home-warming gift. Le Creuset's Rectangular Dish and Serving Platter is perfect for family dinners or parties.
Le Creuset Rectangular Dish w/ Platter Lid (Palm) Features:
- Platter functions as lid or bakes separately
- Colorful glaze resists staining and warping
- Ideal for oven or microwave use
- Sloped ridges contain food while baking or serving
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, or rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Dishwasher safe. Hand-washing recommended
- Platter dimensions: 9" X 13"
- Baking dish capacity: 2.75 Quarts
- Item # : PG2015-134P
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE WITH SPINACH AND PROSCIUTTO
Created for Le Creuset Baking Dishes
**NOTE. This dish is featured in the same Palm Green color, but features a different handle shape
- 6 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 small onion, chopped small
- 1 pound wild mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped, divided
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 cups cooked pasta (such as penne or macaroni)
- 2 cups baby spinach, torn into bite size pieces
- 3 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
Prepare the mushrooms: Place 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet and melt over medium heat. Add half the chopped onion. Cook over medium heat 2 – 3 minutes until soft, but not browned. Add half of the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon sherry, 1 tablespoon thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the mushrooms are just tender. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with the rest of the mushrooms.
Prepare the cheese sauce: In a medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and cook about 1 minute. Gradually add milk and cream, whisking continuously. Cook over medium heat until the milk begins to thicken, whisking all the while. Once thickened, remove from heat and add the Gruyere, stirring until smooth and melted. Add nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, mix together the cooked pasta, mushroom mixture, spinach, prosciutto and cheese sauce. Transfer to casserole dish. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, remaining tablespoon of thyme and Parmesan. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and toss with the breadcrumb mixture.
Remove pasta from the oven and sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top. Increase oven temperature to 375 F and bake 15 – 20 more minutes, uncovered, until golden and bubbly.
Let cool 10 – 15 minutes before serving.
Questions on Le Creuset's Palm Rectangular Dish & Platter Lid - (PG2015-134P)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset Rectangular Dish w/ Platter Lid (Palm Green) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870181433 Brands Le Creuset Type Baking Dishes Home or Commercial Home Material Stoneware Color Green Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 12.12