You have no items in your shopping cart.
Round 5.25 Qt Deep Dutch Oven - Cerise / Cherry Red by Le Creuset
This beautiful Le Creuset Round 5.25 Qt Deep Dutch Oven stands out with its beautiful chip-resistant Cerise / Cherry Red enamel that lets you enjoy its beauty and quality for years to come. Easily place your round Dutch oven in and out of the oven with its large, ergonomic handles and light-weight cast-iron build designed to create less strain for you while cooking. Its snugly-fitting lid helps maintain the moisture so you can get the best possible results when serving your favorite meals.
By distributing heat evenly and efficiently, this deep round Dutch oven helps brown and cook your food, while preventing hot spots and scorching. The enameled Dutch oven needs no seasoning, and it’s suitable for both stovetop and oven use. Extra depth contains splatters and creates greater capacity while taking up less space on the stovetop. From Coq au Vin to Arroz con Pollo, this beautiful, versatile deep round Dutch oven by Le Creuset is a wonderful staple for getting delicious food to the dinner table.
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping & cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking & resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat & moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe & comfortable grip
- Classic black phenolic knob is oven-safe up to 375°F
- Great for slow-cooking, roasting, searing, stir-frying, and baking
- No seasoning required!
- Heat sources: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, outdoor grill, & oven
- Material: Cast Iron
- Capacity: 5.25 Quarts
- Diameter: 9.5”
- Height: 12.75”
- Color: Cerise / Cherry Red
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in France
- Item #: L2595-2467
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Le Creuset Round 5.25 Qt Deep Dutch Oven - Cerise / Cherry Red|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||11.50|